Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:45 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

My name is Melissa and I live in Texas.  I'm 39 yrs old and a mother of 3.  I have put on weight within the last month after I quit smoking.  I want to feel good about wearing a bathing suit this summer!!!

by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mamaof3forlife
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Hi, welcome!
Monsita
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:53 AM

welcome to cafemomand I am so proud of you for quitting smoking!!  bow downthe ladies here are great health supporters.....so, lets count of their help!   I would suggest to search what kind of work out you would like to try....and move from there.

mandaboo99
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome!! I quit smoking before getting pregnant with my third and went up to 210!! I got down to 195 in 8 months and finally decided to dooooooo something about it :) It took me almost a year but I dropped just over 70Lbs after that!! It can be done, just stick with it!! Feel free to pm me to chat :)

Amanda

Monsita
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Quoting mandaboo99:

Welcome!! I quit smoking before getting pregnant with my third and went up to 210!! I got down to 195 in 8 months and finally decided to dooooooo something about it :) It took me almost a year but I dropped just over 70Lbs after that!! It can be done, just stick with it!! Feel free to pm me to chat :)

Amanda

way to gocare to share the secret????????

mandaboo99
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 12:15 PM

No secret just Healthi(er) foods and exercise :) sending you a pm

Quoting Monsita:

Quoting mandaboo99:

Amanda

way to gocare to share the secret????????

musicpisces
by Suzanne on May. 1, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Welcome, Melissa!  Congrats on quitting smoking!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

EiuGirl316
by Leah on May. 1, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Welcome to the group!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)