Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Day 2 Cardio Log

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:26 AM
  • 71 Replies

Once you have completed your daily cardio workout, log it in the replies.
Tell us what type of cardio you did and for how long.

treadmill

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newmom218
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:20 AM

I did a nice 2 mile walk this morning followed by my Zumba dvd. Hitting the pavement later with daddy to get him moving as well.

ninastone
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Did my Body Gospel workout DVD this morning, about 35 minute of cardio.  Will go for a walk this afternoon with my kiddos.

asianmyss
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:47 AM

I did 45 mins on the gezelle this morning, doing 250 v crunches before my shower!

imacafemomer
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Does taking out the garbage count if i live in the third floor walk up? (With an extra full set of stairs to get from the outside to the garbage.. I brought out 2 bags at once, then ran back up for 2 trips with recyclables for 3 trips up and 3 trips down 4 flights of stairs. I will do something for real later, its still early

imacafemomer
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:48 AM

what is a gezzel?

Quoting asianmyss:

I did 45 mins on the gezzel this morning, doing 250 v crunches before my shower!

MsLogansMommy
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I walked this morning for 30 minutes at a vigorous pace

asianmyss
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting imacafemomer:

what is a gezzel?

Quoting asianmyss:

I did 45 mins on the gezzel this morning, doing 250 v crunches before my shower!

Tony Little Gazelle =)

earthangel1967
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Walked fast paced in the house back and forth thru an hour long phone call and also walk fast paced on hilly nature walk for 14 minutes and swam steady laps (alternating on stomach and back) for 17 minutes.

Also when I did my lower body weights workout I kept moving from exercise to exercise steadily to keep my heart rate up as well.

YVONNE

Jea915
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I did 45 minutes of Hip Hop Abs - Fat Burning Cardio workout.  I will walk for 30 minutes in the afternoon as well.

Ginnygurl97
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Took the dogs for a run this morning. Off to work, and my job is pretty physical too. Might hit the gym if its raining later and set the stroller next to the elliptical lol. I'll take the pups on another 2 mile brisk walk/jog before bad :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)