Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Still moving and grovin! -pic-

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:53 PM
  • 11 Replies
2 moms liked this

So I'm still at it. I got sick last week and by the end of the week I had lost a little extra weight...which I've managed to keep off and then some. lol Today I did a total of 65 minutes of cardio. 25 on the treadmill, 16 on the bike, 24 on the CanYou24 DVD and then I also rocked  4 sets of 20 on the Abs machine at the gym too.

I'm still using the Advocare, but I've been limited to the Spark only, which is ok, most of my work is coming from the eating right and the busting it on the work out. Which I'm doing like EVERY night. lol

Anyways I thought I would share a pic! This is me, holding my size 26 jeans from January. I'm in a size 18 now and close to my 30lb mark! I honestly didn't realize how fat I was till I saw this pic tonight. I feel great and despite the nasty weather, that Mother Nature seems to enjoy torturing us here in Colorado with, I pushed myself to the gym tonight to get that extra in and I'm glad I did it.

So yeah just wanted to share!!!

by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
just.jessie
by on May. 2, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Go you! Brava for not giving in after a minor set back :)

KME3
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 1:06 AM

BUMP!

Anoronlight
by Member on May. 14, 2013 at 8:17 PM
3 moms liked this

A new photo, the red dress I tried on for the style. The purple is what I am wearing in the wedding.

The red fit fine and I didn't have to hold it up and it was just slightly loose in the bust. But the purple one I had to bunch up to tighten it up so that it would stay up, otherwise it kept falling down. hahaha

Btw they are the exact same size dress, both are 20's.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 15, 2013 at 5:07 AM

you look great mama!

she-ra2000
by on May. 15, 2013 at 7:27 AM

That's great!! You look good girl :) I can't wait till I see a significant change like that...

Noni2319
by Chrissy on May. 15, 2013 at 7:56 AM
You look great!
myoldest1999
by on May. 15, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Awesome job! I am so ready for some results like yours.
guardedheart
by on May. 15, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Good job so far! Keep it up...you will be there in no time:)
EiuGirl316
by Leah on May. 15, 2013 at 2:36 PM

You look great!! It's amazing what we notice when we really look back at old pictures, isn't it?

Anoronlight
by Member on May. 15, 2013 at 2:42 PM

thanks everyone for the nice words!! I've been busting my backside...though I admit I have been out of routine for a week now. We've had a family crises happen and so my time and energy was spent on that, things are starting to slow down now so I can get back into the habit again. But I still during that time, so it wasn't a big loss! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)