Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Plans

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:17 PM
  • 20 Replies

What's going on this weekend?

by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cocoroo
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:22 PM

The usual.  Soccer try outs on Friday night.  Two soccer games on Saturday, a rugby match and another soccer tryout.  Sunday it is supposed to be 84, so we might go to the lake.

just.jessie
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this

its suppose to be beautiful out so we are planning on getting outside for fresh air. we tend to get up late and the Y that we go to closes early and doesn't have child care. so we are planning on a nice long walk and picnic :)

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

cowgirls10181
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Hubby wants to drive to Lincon, n buy gas for his air tanks for paintball with friends. I need some fabric spray the sticky stuff and quilt batting.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 2, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Welcome to the group:)  Sounds like a fun weekend...full of sports...the best way to spend it!

Quoting cocoroo:

The usual.  Soccer try outs on Friday night.  Two soccer games on Saturday, a rugby match and another soccer tryout.  Sunday it is supposed to be 84, so we might go to the lake.

Noni2319
by Chrissy on May. 2, 2013 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd like get the monkey bars added to the swing set. But I'm not sure if well be up to it this weekend. And do some gardening.
Silvertears1275
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm doing the MS Walk on Saturday, with the kids so it should go nice and slooooooow =).  Then I'll try on Sunday to see if I can run 20 minutes off the treadmill.

MamaJessx3
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Taking the boys to a fishing derby Saturday morning. Other than that we're wide open! It feels nice to not have anything going on because we've been nonstop for months it seems!
Lesgerm
by Leslie on May. 2, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Saturday morning I'm running in a 5k. Then baseball pics for Dylan. Then we're heading to visit my family in CT until Sunday. Then home to the usual Sunday stuff :)
I'm hoping for a short recovery run on Sunday too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2013 at 12:05 AM

double zumba classes on Saturday morning- and hubbys birthday dinner on Sunday night

other than that- not much

haileys_mommy06
by Jenn on May. 3, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Our weekend is up in the air. It's supposed to be ugly out with scattered t-storms. I hate going anywhere when it's raining.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)