Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Looking for a Weight Loss Buddy - Spring/Summer 2013?

Posted by on May. 3, 2013 at 12:32 AM
  • 86 Replies

Post here if you're looking for a weight loss/accountability partner to help you lose weight and stay motivated!

Whether you're looking to lose 10 pounds or 200, this group is filled with other moms who can support you while you get in shape!

Reach out to the other moms who have replied to this post and ask them to be your weight loss buddy!

Good luck!!

treadmill

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

by on May. 3, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmamab09
by on May. 3, 2013 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey I'm Becca and I am on my first week of INSANITY. And I love the way I feel after the workouts but I kinda just threw myself into a diet and quit smoking cold turkey. So I'm struggling with both kind of cravings. I'm no where near giving up tho.

accountability:  Day 5 of INSANITY-Pure Cardio

AAubrey829
by on May. 4, 2013 at 3:03 PM

I am looking for a weight loss buddy. I just had a baby in December and now I am having trouble losing the last 15 lbs. My biggest problem is that I need quick workouts since I do not have a lot of time in my day. I do take a daily walk in the park with my little one and we take a walk with the dog and my husband in the evening.

sjozuna06
by on May. 6, 2013 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I would like a weight loss buddy... I really need to start eating healthy and start exercises!!!
KathreneW
by on May. 6, 2013 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello. I am currently in my 4th week of Brazil Butt Lift. I know, I know...but it works so much more than just your butt! I have about 30lbs I would like to loose. Who else is in the same spot? we can help & motivate each other!

proudmamab09
by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:30 PM

I wanna try the brazil butt lift after insanity. and hip hop abs! but i'm in the same spot, I wanna lose a lot of weight.

3JsMom611
by on May. 7, 2013 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Ladies!!!  I've been off the exercise/diet wagon for about 6 months.  I started up again yesterday with my first Zumba class in 6 months.  I love Zumba because it works for me.  My husband has P90X but I'm hesitant to try.  I'm looking to lose 30 lbs but need someone to be accountable to, other than my husband lol.  I need a weight loss buddy please!!!

just.jessie
by on May. 8, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Hey all I would love a work out buddie or to be a buddy! I'm 25 and a sahm with 2 under 6. I am currently going to our local Y. I ultimately would like to loose between 70 and 90 lbs

NWP
by on May. 10, 2013 at 8:44 AM

I don't work out with anyone but my husband is a great support.

Damienswife
by on May. 10, 2013 at 8:47 AM
I would like to have a weight loss buddy. I live in NYC and I would like to maximize my cardio workout as well as get rid of the belly! My goal is 10 pounds but if I can do 15 that would be awesome :)
Damienswife
by on May. 10, 2013 at 8:49 AM
I just bought hip hop abs and should have it delivered by tomorrow! The brazilian but lift would be an added bonus since I lack substantially in that area :)

Quoting proudmamab09:

I wanna try the brazil butt lift after insanity. and hip hop abs! but i'm in the same spot, I wanna lose a lot of weight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN