Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Looking for a Weight Loss Buddy - Spring/Summer 2013?

Post here if you're looking for a weight loss/accountability partner to help you lose weight and stay motivated!

Whether you're looking to lose 10 pounds or 200, this group is filled with other moms who can support you while you get in shape!

Reach out to the other moms who have replied to this post and ask them to be your weight loss buddy!

Good luck!!

treadmill

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

by on May. 3, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Replies (81-86):
Fitness.Mom
by on Aug. 8, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Hello I am replying hoping we could add some support as being work out buddies miles away. My doc put me on a no meat diet. Or bland diet. I mostly eat rice, eggs, cheese, white refined bread and veggies n fruits. My husband owns a gym but I seem to be dragging myself it get down there. I started powerlifting a month ago but still not having much luck with loosing weight.  Anyway.

mrs.rhodan
by on Aug. 10, 2013 at 9:53 PM

no not yet how about u

Quoting jordynnsmommy10:

Quoting mrs.rhodan:

Have u found a buddy???

Samaanthaad
by on Aug. 11, 2013 at 12:09 AM

Hey ladies. My goal by the end of this year is to lose 70lbs which is most of my baby fat that I still have. I've lost four pound and 6inches. And I'm feel awesome. Been on the it works body wraps and I love it :) just wanted to share 

Debbie0904
by on Aug. 11, 2013 at 11:22 AM
I would like a workout buddy! I have trouble staying motivated, and would love to be support for someone else too. I'm in Toronto, I currently stay at home with my 3 year old son. :)
ChyNkem
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 10:03 AM
We can be weight loss buddies if you don't mind. I had a baby in November and I'm looking to shed 40lbs.so far, I've been able to shed only 5 pounds leaving me to battle with 35. But I don't want to look at it like that. I want to be taking it 5 lbs at a time so I don't get discouraged. Hopefully we can reach our weight goals.

Quoting AAubrey829:

I am looking for a weight loss buddy. I just had a baby in December and now I am having trouble losing the last 15 lbs. My biggest problem is that I need quick workouts since I do not have a lot of time in my day. I do take a daily walk in the park with my little one and we take a walk with the dog and my husband in the evening.

proudmamab09
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:37 AM

I fell and injured my knee on the second week, then went on vacation and never returned back to INSANITY. I loved it and i want to return to it.

Quoting daniamng:

How's Insanity working out for ya? I did 2 weeks of it and saw a difference in my body but I stopped since the afterburn was messing me up I wanna start on it again.

Quoting proudmamab09:

Hey I'm Becca and I am on my first week of INSANITY. And I love the way I feel after the workouts but I kinda just threw myself into a diet and quit smoking cold turkey. So I'm struggling with both kind of cravings. I'm no where near giving up tho.

accountability:  Day 5 of INSANITY-Pure Cardio

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)