Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

NO! I will NOT let this happen

Posted by on May. 3, 2013 at 9:14 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have been going over my calories by nearly 1000 for the past two days. Then i had a freaking funnel cake for breakfast today because Ryan wanted them last night and made some. I only have 1136 calories left for the day. I am NOT letting myself fall of the wagon again.

What i normally do is cheat and not log it so i don't end up feeling bad about it but my body know how many calories I'm taking in even if i don't log it! So i just went back in and logged my cheats. Maybe if they're staring me in the face I'll be less likely to do them. .
by on May. 3, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
madmac69
by on May. 3, 2013 at 9:26 AM

DON'T DO IT. DON'T GIVE IN TO TEMPTATION! As you said even if you don't log it, your body already has. Go and fill up on fruit, sugar free flavoured water or nuts and dried fruit are great for snacks. You'll be guilt free and you'll feel good about yourself. 

musicpisces
by Suzanne on May. 3, 2013 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

You've got this!  Think about how you feel right now when you feel yourself starting to go down this road again.  Shrug off the poor choices and make the next ones better!  You can do this!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

youllneverknow
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 10:04 AM
We are broke with no healthy food so that's hard right now. . But I'm doing the best ican with what we have...

Quoting madmac69:

DON'T DO IT. DON'T GIVE IN TO TEMPTATION! As you said even if you don't log it, your body already has. Go and fill up on fruit, sugar free flavoured water or nuts and dried fruit are great for snacks. You'll be guilt free and you'll feel good about yourself. 

madmac69
by on May. 3, 2013 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting youllneverknow:

We are broke with no healthy food so that's hard right now. . But I'm doing the best ican with what we have...

Quoting madmac69:

Fill up on water and fruit instead. I've gone through money problems myself and I know it's not easy but don't give up on yourself.

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2013 at 5:51 PM

I plan my cheats into my daily calories-if it doesn't fit...I change it to something with less or have half or whatever.

log EVERYTHING. 

YOU control what you eat- don't let IT control you ;)

Noni2319
by Chrissy on May. 3, 2013 at 8:43 PM
You can do this! Don't give in to the temptation. Log everything, it'll help. And I try to have half or quarter servings of treats or what ever when I have them.
childofGod995
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 3:12 PM

i have the same problem with sugar and carbs. however, i did take all the sweets in my apartment and tossed them in the garbage and put them down the garbage grinder. believe me, it took a lot to do that. i recently started a weight loss program through Herbalife where i eat 2 meal replacements a day and have a regular meal for supper. in addition to this i take a multivitamin and a cell activator which all is suppose to help me. i work out at the gym anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour 5-6 times a week. I do not keep track of calories, only the things i eat. too much trouble to do the other.you rock

sissykay78
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 1:21 AM
I've found "cheating" daily throws me way off. Instead I "cheat" once or twice a month and actually make it something to look forward to. Example: I'm going to Joes Crab Shack in a few weeks when my mom comes to visit so I won't cheat once and when I go Ill have a steam pot with crab,shrimp,corn on the cob,sausage and one or two Margaritas and a dessert! My husband sat and ate hot Krispy Kreme donuts tonight while I held the box ( he was driving ):P I just tell myself Joes Crab Shack is soon:P
Kimberly_Adam
by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Have you ever tried "my fitness pal"? That seems to help me stay on track. If you have a smart phone I would look into it. It's a free app. Or at least last time I checked on the iPhone it's a free app. Not sure about droids. But droids seem to have more free apps than iPhones. So I would assume it is free lol
youllneverknow
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Yeah that's what i use now

Quoting Kimberly_Adam:

Have you ever tried "my fitness pal"? That seems to help me stay on track. If you have a smart phone I would look into it. It's a free app. Or at least last time I checked on the iPhone it's a free app. Not sure about droids. But droids seem to have more free apps than iPhones. So I would assume it is free lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN