Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

bad eating past 2 days - working on getting back on track.

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 10:01 AM
  • 4 Replies

I am using today as a re-start day as the past two days were really bad in terms of my eating - and when I say "bad" I mean it (I binge eat and the past two days were major binge fests - something I am not proud of).

I had eaten well for the past 2 months (which is really good for me), but the stresses of life got the best of me and I turned to food to cope.

I'm feeling physically and mentally run down and groggy today (from the overeating and yucky weather outside), but I know the farther I get from the overeating the better I will feel and the stronger I will be. 

I need to eat well and get back on track and I know that I can and will be okay.

Tomorrow is my daughter's 2nd birthday. I want and need to be present for that physically and mentally. I deserve that. She deserves that. 

Not that I expect any comments to this post, but I just wanted to share and put it out there - maybe because I want to be accountable and confess or maybe because I want some comfort and support? 

Regardless, now it's out there and that feels good. 

by on May. 4, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
EiuGirl316
by Leah on May. 4, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Put the past two days behind you and keep moving forward. We all make mistakes, right? ☺

melner18
by on May. 4, 2013 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this
True. So far today is going well. I'm very happy about that. Just gotta keep going!

Quoting EiuGirl316:

Put the past two days behind you and keep moving forward. We all make mistakes, right? ☺

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 2:09 PM
I have to do this about every six weeks. So much better to accept that you didn't do well a few days and stop the spiral than to just give up. 8)
melner18
by on May. 4, 2013 at 2:15 PM
It's nice to know I'm not the only one who falls off the wagon every now and then.

And it's definitely better to stop the spiral!

Quoting mem82:

I have to do this about every six weeks. So much better to accept that you didn't do well a few days and stop the spiral than to just give up. 8)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN