Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

man, this was a tough week

Posted by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:49 PM
  • 8 Replies
This week was harder then normal and it showed. I wasn't as diligent about the gym and working out at home, then we had a heat wave so that made me grumpy and lazy. It didn't help that we were tight on cash so I basically just ate what we had instead of making the best choices and I gave into pop. Lots of pop. So yup I gained back another 3lbs. I'm really not happy. But I have no one to blame but myself. So tomorrow is a new day and I hope I can just keep going strong :(

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on May. 5, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
musicpisces
by Suzanne on May. 5, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Ug, it happens! You can do this!!!
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Member on May. 5, 2013 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Keep your chin up.  Even the healthiest people have "bad days/weeks."  And 3 pounds could be water weight from the heat wave.  Try to cut back on the soda again and focus on something that will keep you hydrated. 

What matters most isn't the occassional slip up or indulgence, but maintaining a healthy lifestyle long term.  Your weigth may fluctuate some here and there, but overall you'll be healthier in the long run as you try to maintain that.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 6, 2013 at 7:12 AM

You can do this mama...today is a new day!

tiredmom29
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 7:44 AM
1 mom liked this

U can do this I also am looking forward to a new week. My first daughters passed and the anniversary was thurs early fri morning I get a call my uncle who was a cop was killed in a chase. Im a mood eater so i just couldnt stop. I gained 3 pounds so frustrated but tomorrow is viewing and wed funeral have to find a way to stay on track i dont wanna gain anymore

wahmx3
by Shelley on May. 6, 2013 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

We all have hard weeks....replace the pop with water and those 3 pounds shold go away in a week or so. Focus on WHY you got started and that should help you get back on track.

Monsita
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 1:26 PM

hugsSomething like that happened to me....I was mad/sad NOW, I AM READY FOR A NEW START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EiuGirl316
by Leah on May. 6, 2013 at 4:39 PM

You can do it!! Just move on and put it behind you.

just.jessie
by on May. 6, 2013 at 5:38 PM

thanks ladies :) this really helped

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN