Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

The entire office commented on how cute I USED to be

Posted by   + Show Post

I was having my boss help me look for something on my account on USA jobs. I have the same profile pic as I do here. Well It was taken 7 years ago and about 90lbs ago. My boss made such a stink over my pic that she got the whole office over to tell me how thin I was and how pretty I WAS. It was sweet but not. Made me feel like shit and now I really feel motivated. I will be hot again!!!!!

by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Replies (11-15):
Mistylynn3
by on May. 8, 2013 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow.  Not cool!!!

kbix82
by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

w...t...f..

Silvertears1275
by on May. 8, 2013 at 8:50 PM
2 moms liked this

Jerks!  I hate that they made you feel like shit, but glad that you've turned it into motivation =)  And I'm sure you are still very pretty - don't let anyone make you feel like you're not!

wahmx3
by Shelley on May. 9, 2013 at 12:16 PM

On the flip side, is your boss normally a nice and decent person? I wonder if she wasn't thinking about how hurtful her comments were. Maybe she thought she was saying something  nice...sorry but I always try to give the benefit of the doubt. Like the others said, try to be motivated for you, although I think most of us really want others to notice when we are making a change for the positive and look better.

averysmommom
by on May. 10, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Oh contrare my boss is a C word. I'm sure she meant well I really do think so but still seemed weird to me. 

Quoting wahmx3:

On the flip side, is your boss normally a nice and decent person? I wonder if she wasn't thinking about how hurtful her comments were. Maybe she thought she was saying something  nice...sorry but I always try to give the benefit of the doubt. Like the others said, try to be motivated for you, although I think most of us really want others to notice when we are making a change for the positive and look better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN