Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

one side bigger than the other.... anyone else.

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 10:39 AM
  • 20 Replies

I've noticed my right caf is bigger then the left. I can tell when I wear yoga pants. My husband says he can't even tell. However I can tell.  I guess I got to start more moves on my left to even it out.

Anyone ever get bigger on one side than the other ?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on May. 8, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandaboo99
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:07 AM

yup, i have about 1/2 inch difference between calfs and thighs, not a biggie as long as its not a huuuuuuuuge difference, and if your hubby doesnt notice it, it probably isnt :)  a lot of people are like that. Just make sure you are working each side evenly :)

mem82
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:58 AM

I do, too!

musicpisces
by Suzanne on May. 8, 2013 at 12:01 PM

No one is 100% symmetrical.  But you can work on doing more reps of calf races on the smaller side to balance them out.  I'm trying to build up my right quad- when I injured my knee last year, I had a lot of atrophy, and it's still much smaller than my left.  I doubt other people can tell (unless they judge figure competitions), but I notice it.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2013 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Last time I measured one of my calves was about 1/2 inch bigger yes.

The only lopsided thing that bothers me about my body though is my boobs! One of my boobs is always popping out of my bra while the other stays in fine. So annoying! Sorry tmi lol
mamaof3forlife
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Lol! I feel ur pain on the boobs! One is slightle bigger than the other

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Last time I measured one of my calves was about 1/2 inch bigger yes.

The only lopsided thing that bothers me about my body though is my boobs! One of my boobs is always popping out of my bra while the other stays in fine. So annoying! Sorry tmi lol

bibdybobdyboob
by on May. 8, 2013 at 3:33 PM

I do an arms and abs tape three days a week.  I am right-handed.  The tricep on the left isn't firm but it isn't a bingo arm.  The tricep on the right....BINGO!  It waves in the wind.

funmommy123
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 3:50 PM
My left calve is bigger then my right one. My left boob is also bigger then my right one lol. It's prettryembarrassing.
megthompson920
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 5:37 PM

my right side is bigger than my left for everything.. my ring size is bigger, my right boob is a full cup size bigger than my left, same for legs etc

kbix82
by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:23 PM

my right boob is bigger then my lef by a whole cup size lol righty is a DD and lefty is a D

mom23heathens
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 7:52 PM

My left calf is smaller and toner than my right. My right foot is bigger than my left.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)