Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

The pickin's were very slim today, apparently!

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 12:55 AM
  • 13 Replies
At the gym, *I* was the girl with the hotties looking at me, coming next to the area I was at and did something or found a way to talk to me.

Lol that right there is funny. It's a SLOOOOOWWWW ass day in the gym when I'm the hottest bodied girl there. Bahahahaha.

Cute though.
by on May. 10, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsledford09
by on May. 10, 2013 at 12:59 AM
2 moms liked this
Ur pretty! Dont put urself down :) most guys have to raise their courage to talk to a good looking girl. It probably took a few weeks before they mustered up the courage and yall were there at the same time. Also, if 1 guy sees another talking to a pretty girl, their competition kicks in and they wanna see if they can make you smile.

Youre a hottie own up to it!!
BeAmour
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 1:07 AM
I'm ok. Lol not while I workout, though. It was just sort of funny. I've toned and thinned a lot but it's definitely not something I'm used to, having super buff dudes looking at me....especially in the gym. I'm used to being the frumpy fatty who wished a stacked guy would give me the time of day. Hahaha! Tomorrow it'll be different but it gave me a little confidence boost. I enjoyed their faces when I was doing my boy style push ups. I'm a little girl. You don't see many girls at my gym being able to push. Lol

Thank you for the compliment!

Quoting mrsledford09:

Ur pretty! Dont put urself down :) most guys have to raise their courage to talk to a good looking girl. It probably took a few weeks before they mustered up the courage and yall were there at the same time. Also, if 1 guy sees another talking to a pretty girl, their competition kicks in and they wanna see if they can make you smile.

mrsledford09
by on May. 10, 2013 at 1:12 AM
Ur welcome! Im going to the gym too, dh has been out of town for nearly a month! Im counting down the hours lol i get to see him tomorrow

Quoting BeAmour:

I'm ok. Lol not while I workout, though. It was just sort of funny. I've toned and thinned a lot but it's definitely not something I'm used to, having super buff dudes looking at me....especially in the gym. I'm used to being the frumpy fatty who wished a stacked guy would give me the time of day. Hahaha! Tomorrow it'll be different but it gave me a little confidence boost. I enjoyed their faces when I was doing my boy style push ups. I'm a little girl. You don't see many girls at my gym being able to push. Lol

Quoting mrsledford09:

BeAmour
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Awewwe!!!!! How exciting! I hope your sanity stays in tact that long! Does he work out of town? I bet he's just as excited :).

Quoting mrsledford09:

Ur welcome! Im going to the gym too, dh has been out of town for nearly a month! Im counting down the hours lol i get to see him tomorrow

Quoting BeAmour:

Quoting mrsledford09:

mrsledford09
by on May. 10, 2013 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too!! His company is the only company in the country who does trenchless sewer pipes. He usually works close to home, but every once in a while he has to do an out of town job. He sopposed to be home around 2ish

Quoting BeAmour:

Awewwe!!!!! How exciting! I hope your sanity stays in tact that long! Does he work out of town? I bet he's just as excited :).

Quoting mrsledford09:

Quoting BeAmour:

Quoting mrsledford09:

Fjamrkr
by on May. 10, 2013 at 1:27 AM
:( I miss the gym.

We're all "poor" after my daughter was born though so no working out for me for a while.
Sadness.
BeAmour
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Do you have a Planet fitness anywhere local?

You can still workout just as hard at home. You can be "poor" and hot at the same time, which I'm sure isn't an issue :)!

I found my problem! I NEED the gym. Lol I'm a poor little heifer but I make sure my $20 is in the account every month. Lol.

Quoting Fjamrkr:

We're all "poor" after my daughter was born though so no working out for me for a while.

Sadness.
mrsledford09
by on May. 10, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Sometimes the libraries let you rent dvds or vhs movies, my library has a section just for working out and its free with a library card :)

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Sadness.

Fjamrkr
by on May. 10, 2013 at 1:41 AM
I "need" the gym too. Doing stuff at home doesn't really make me feel accountable. So it doesn't get done.
We have a $9 gym nearby (that's so ghetto. Where did you get your equipment that you can profit from $9?) but we got attached to the gym two towns over. Half an hour away. So it's mostly the drive there that's the issue.
Plus, my husband is CHHEEEEAAAPPP; we have the funds to cover gym fees but he thinks if we do that, we'll have to be like homeless or something.

Quoting BeAmour:

You can still workout just as hard at home. You can be "poor" and hot at the same time, which I'm sure isn't an issue :)!

I found my problem! I NEED the gym. Lol I'm a poor little heifer but I make sure my $20 is in the account every month. Lol.

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Sadness.

BeAmour
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 1:43 AM
Lol. Planet fitness is $10/mo and it's not ghetto at all.

Lol@ your DH. Tell him you need it and it will help you work on being you again. Turn it around on him and make him feel guilty :)

Quoting Fjamrkr:

I "need" the gym too. Doing stuff at home doesn't really make me feel accountable. So it doesn't get done.

We have a $9 gym nearby (that's so ghetto. Where did you get your equipment that you can profit from $9?) but we got attached to the gym two towns over. Half an hour away. So it's mostly the drive there that's the issue.

Plus, my husband is CHHEEEEAAAPPP; we have the funds to cover gym fees but he thinks if we do that, we'll have to be like homeless or something.

Quoting BeAmour:

Quoting Fjamrkr:

Sadness.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)