Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday Exercise

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 7:45 AM
  • 19 Replies

What workouts will you do today ladies?

by on May. 11, 2013 at 7:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmcwifey11
by Member on May. 11, 2013 at 8:15 AM
I'm not sure. I'm still tired from 2 hours of Zumba yesterday. I was going to go the gym this morning and run on the treadmill for a bit, but I was just too tired. Maybe today will be my rest day instead of tomorrow.
armyvet06
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Im doing the squat challenge. Im on day 3, will be doing core exercises, and also arm exercises
mcginnisc
by Claire on May. 11, 2013 at 8:21 AM
4 moms liked this

Taking the kids to karate at 10 for a couple of hours.. I'll sit and study though.. 

Taking Karli to my BIL's house so my MIL can babysit for a couple of hours since Heath will be gone today for a mentor program at Church so I can take Lilly to a birthday party

Take Lilly to a birthday party from 1-3ish

Home to get Karli, rest, eat dinner, and then get glammed up with Lilly bug for a race tonight!! We are running The Electric Run (  www.electricrun.com) at 9 pm tonight, so I have to put the glow in the dark color in our hair, glow in the dark make up on, glow in the dark fingernail polish, glow in the dark lip gloss, and then a ton of glow bracelets, necklaces, rings and earrings. We may not be home until 1 am so Heath is having a "date night" with Karli. 

I'm hoping to get some pics of us and I'll post them when I am coherent tomorrow. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2013 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I get to go do 2 zumba classes this morning. WOO- I love Saturday :)

mandaboo99
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Today is my off day but I will be going for a walk pushing a double stroller with a 2 and 4 y/o in it, I think it counts ;)

mandaboo99
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Very cool!! Im putting on a Plank challenge for June if youre interested :)

Quoting armyvet06:

Im doing the squat challenge. Im on day 3, will be doing core exercises, and also arm exercises

mandaboo99
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:09 AM

2 hours of Zumba!! kudos to you!! but if you so that run today you get to rest on mothers day :)

Quoting usmcwifey11:

I'm not sure. I'm still tired from 2 hours of Zumba yesterday. I was going to go the gym this morning and run on the treadmill for a bit, but I was just too tired. Maybe today will be my rest day instead of tomorrow.

usmcwifey11
by Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:12 AM
2 moms liked this
It was a fundraiser for the Navy Marine Corps Relief Society. Otherwise 2 hours of Zumba is just way too much! Lol. My husband is going to get a bike today so maybe I will go after he gets home. Give myself some time to rest. Lol

Quoting mandaboo99:

2 hours of Zumba!! kudos to you!! but if you so that run today you get to rest on mothers day :)

Quoting usmcwifey11:

jcm28
by Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Going to the gym. Im going to walk instead of the bike so I can change it up a bit. I am working on my lower parts today.
armyvet06
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Heck yea!

Quoting mandaboo99:

Very cool!! Im putting on a Plank challenge for June if youre interested :)

Quoting armyvet06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)