Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

How many times have you started and stopped?

Posted by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:35 AM
  • 25 Replies

It seems as if I am really good about jumping on and falling off the weight loss wagon. My problem is staying ON it.

I really believe that this time it is sticking!

Anyone else an expert at starting over and over and over again?

by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alwaysmotivated
by Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I can count how many times, right now Im off again.. How do I get that kind of motivation, I have no idea.. but it needs to come quickly..

EiuGirl316
by Leah on May. 13, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Once, I've been pretty consistent though. You just have to find that motivation. It's hard sometimes though. 😊

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on May. 13, 2013 at 12:18 PM
too many times to count. lol
aprilsalcro
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2013 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this
To many. For the last 2 years I've stuck with it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RelaxedMom2-3
by Member on May. 13, 2013 at 2:07 PM

I have been bad about on and off. I have even lost my weight a couple times and gained it back. This time I have gotten more serious about learning about eating healthier, breaking myself from cokes, not just cutting down to one a day. Also exercising like I need to, really working on that role around my waist also. I just lost my brother to a heart attack. I guess it takes something big like that sometimes to open your eyes.

mandaboo99
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I was on and off and on and off, I used to get bored, lose interest and fall off the wagon :) Until I found the right programs for me that kept me on track. I lost over 70 lbs and have kept it off (knock wood)

Feel free too message me :)

Quoting GleeFan:

It seems as if I am really good about jumping on and falling off the weight loss wagon. My problem is staying ON it.

I really believe that this time it is sticking!

Anyone else an expert at starting over and over and over again?

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know why, but once I started, I stuck to it 100%  It took me far longer than it should have to finally jump on the wagon, but once I was on it, I was committed and stuck to it and am still on it over 2 years later (at my goal weight).

Sounds like you're in for the long haul!  good luck!

Monsita
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 2:33 PM

I can not count how many..............IT IS MY PAST!

In my present I have CAFEMOM to help me out to stay motivated a life time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lolbouncing

maddiemommy2009
by on May. 13, 2013 at 3:23 PM
I fall off every sunday and back on monday
mamaof3forlife
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Too many ! Lol. This time around, though, I've been working out consistently for almost 4months. This group has really helped me stay on track. I love logging on my workouts and seeing other people's workouts posted on here, really motivates me to keep working out :). I'm still working on my diet, though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)