Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are some of your favorite exercises? Plus exercise tips for beginners?

Posted by   + Show Post

I finally got the motivation to start excercising and it really helped me out that hubby started working out with me because when I do it alone I give up a lot easier. Well I was curious what are some of your favorite excercises and why? I really want to work on my all my abs (especially to get rid of my baby pouch) and love handles and I have nasty back fat/skin that I got after I had my daughter. Any tips on how to best work on those areas? I'm doing some workout videos now, but I want to learn some extra moves that will really help my target areas. Thanks ladies! :)

by on May. 16, 2013 at 5:40 PM
Replies (11-17):
Monsita
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2013 at 6:28 PM

AT FIRST I WALKED....NOW I AM JOGGING!!hugs

pebbless
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:08 AM

well I know plenty people who have success with the body wraps because you get immediate results with them, it doesnt take months like other stuff and thats why im leaning towards it I went ot the site a million times. all the ingredients are natural and plus its all over the news here lol!!!.. i have never been good with diets or hitting the gym ever day. im a full-time mom as well so i cant anyway. and with this 90 day challenge i can do it  right at home, however i want someone to try it with meeeee please lol, I made a post about it. i really ready to lose the weight and get in shape

musicpisces
by Suzanne on May. 19, 2013 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

STOP trying to get people to jump on your bandwagon.

Quoting pebbless:

well I know plenty people who have success with the body wraps because you get immediate results with them, it doesnt take months like other stuff and thats why im leaning towards it I went ot the site a million times. all the ingredients are natural and plus its all over the news here lol!!!.. i have never been good with diets or hitting the gym ever day. im a full-time mom as well so i cant anyway. and with this 90 day challenge i can do it  right at home, however i want someone to try it with meeeee please lol, I made a post about it. i really ready to lose the weight and get in shape

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

BaBeezandMe
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 11:27 AM

I get my activity in with walking outside and DVDs

These are my FAVORITES!!

and

Both really get you moving and working up a sweat!  :)

ChelleBoo23
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Where do you get the wraps? Are they expensive?

Quoting pebbless:

KimTaylor76
by on May. 20, 2013 at 6:08 PM
I have a love/hate relationship with yoga lol. I hate doing it but I love the results I get from it, it works so many muscles I didnt know I had lol. Have you tried p90x? Thats some hard stuff.
KimTaylor76
by on May. 20, 2013 at 6:09 PM
What are they?

Quoting ChelleBoo23:

Where do you get the wraps? Are they expensive?

Quoting pebbless:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)