Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

New

Posted by on May. 18, 2013 at 1:13 PM
  • 16 Replies

I joined the group because i'm looking to get into shape/lose some weight. I'm Holly, 24 and have one daughter. I have 2 dogs I used to walk everyday but now that it's getting hot, I can't do that anymore! Hope to make some friends :)

by on May. 18, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rebelmama85
by on May. 18, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Hi!!!!!
pittymama
by on May. 18, 2013 at 1:15 PM

hi :)

Quoting Rebelmama85:

Hi!!!!!

smj1394
by on May. 18, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Hi!  Welcome the group!  Maybe workout videos will work if its to hot outside for you.

pittymama
by on May. 18, 2013 at 1:16 PM

i live in phoenix so work out videos during summer it is! i've also been strolling pinterest for at home work out ideas.

Quoting smj1394:

Hi!  Welcome the group!  Maybe workout videos will work if its to hot outside for you.

Rebelmama85
by on May. 18, 2013 at 1:17 PM
I use to live in Mesa! I hated the heat

Quoting pittymama:

i live in phoenix so work out videos during summer it is! i've also been strolling pinterest for at home work out ideas.

Quoting smj1394:

pittymama
by on May. 18, 2013 at 1:18 PM

we live in mesa haha. i actually don't mind the heat, i just can't work out in it once it's over 105. and my dogs can't handle walking/running in heat like that. 

Quoting Rebelmama85:

Quoting pittymama:

Quoting smj1394:

Rebelmama85
by on May. 18, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Oh how funny! I lived off of crimson and Apache Trail. I tried to ride my bike around there and I felt like I was dying.

Quoting pittymama:

we live in mesa haha. i actually don't mind the heat, i just can't work out in it once it's over 105. and my dogs can't handle walking/running in heat like that. 

Quoting Rebelmama85:

Quoting pittymama:

Quoting smj1394:

musicpisces
by Suzanne on May. 19, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Welcome, Holly!  What's your plan for the food part?

Good luck with your journey!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Noni2319
by Chrissy on May. 19, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Hi! Welcome to the group!
pittymama
by on May. 19, 2013 at 12:32 AM

i'm cutting out soda and snacks to start. i'm not all that great at "dieting" so i'm going to try more portion control 

Quoting musicpisces:

Welcome, Holly!  What's your plan for the food part?

Good luck with your journey!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)