Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Day 1 at the gym/ PIC heavy

Posted by on May. 18, 2013 at 6:31 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

So today was my 1st day going to the gym. I burned 247 calories in an hour and a half between the treadmill and the bike. I'm starting out slow so my avg heart rate is not too bad right? (Sorry for the glare)

Sorry its so blurry. The time is 3:52 into another 30 min workout, 8.0 for distance, 40 RPM and 101 cal

Me in my workout outfit :D

by on May. 18, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
brittney822
by Member on May. 18, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Great job momma!! I've been following a few of your posts, and wanted to tell you to keep up the great work :)
mkmommy0406
by Member on May. 18, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Looks like we're starting our journey together! I had a baby 5 weeks ago and am now ready to get back to working out again!
dmwood
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2013 at 7:44 PM

WTG!

VeggieRunnerMom
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2013 at 8:11 PM

i LOVE those shoes!!!!

Keep it up! you can do this!!!!! 

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2013 at 10:11 PM
lol Thanks. They were on sale at Kmart for $20. When I first bought them I HATED them but now I love them for workout shoes :)

Quoting VeggieRunnerMom:

i LOVE those shoes!!!!

Keep it up! you can do this!!!!! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Yea I saw your post! What are you starting out at again? How tall are you? Whats your goal weight? :)

Quoting mkmommy0406:

Looks like we're starting our journey together! I had a baby 5 weeks ago and am now ready to get back to working out again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Thanks :) Im just starting my journey. I weigh 168 and my goal weight is 130

Quoting brittney822:

Great job momma!! I've been following a few of your posts, and wanted to tell you to keep up the great work :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mkmommy0406
by Member on May. 18, 2013 at 10:22 PM
I'm 5'7, 168 and my goal is 135-140. I was able to walk about half a block tonight before he got fussy and wanted to nurse, so we finished the block and came on home. I was hoping for two laps but maybe next time!

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Yea I saw your post! What are you starting out at again? How tall are you? Whats your goal weight? :)

Quoting mkmommy0406:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)