Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

it works! wraps for weight loss 90 day challenge!!!.. i want in!!!!

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:38 AM
  • 78 Replies
1 mom liked this

I really want to try this 90 day challenge with these body wraps, I visited the site over and over and I think I may just join tonight. i was REALLY hoping one of you ladies would join with me lol!!!.. the stuff has been on the news here in my city so everyone knows about them, but i want to try it now:-)...anyone heard of them or willing to join with me????

by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I do a healthy eating 90 day challenge. Instead of expecting wraps to do it for me.
pebbless
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:50 AM

I "eat healthy" as well however that DOES NOT tone tighten and define your body, thats just eating healthy. I like a nice beach body thats, well....toned and defined:-)

3mom627
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I have heard of them and seen somewhere, maybe on the news about them. I am just not convinced that they really work. The one I saw there were pictures of the woman's stomach getting smaller, but I am not positive they work. Let us know how you do.

3MOM627

have a nice day

Luv.My.Kidz
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:08 AM
3 moms liked this

it's a temp fix... not a perm fix... anyone who tells you otherwise is lying!

Luv.My.Kidz
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:09 AM
4 moms liked this

Than do the work to tone and define. Planks, crunches, etc. 

Quoting pebbless:

I "eat healthy" as well however that DOES NOT tone tighten and define your body, thats just eating healthy. I like a nice beach body thats, well....toned and defined:-)

Follow my weight loss Journey.... I have a weightloss goal to hit 135-140lbs by Oct 2012....Can I do it by changing the weigh I eat, using Body By Vi , and exercising more? We shall see!!!! Follow me at MyFitnessPal

Wedding Countdown Ticker

pebbless
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:17 AM
3 moms liked this

That's with ANYTHING of course the results aren't permanent but when i get the results I want why would I allow myself to get back  out of shape. so of course i will do better with taking care of my body and KEEPING my results, as far as crunches and all that. I've tried it.  the results take toooo long and I'm not consistent enough i have a set of triplets running around and I really don't have alot of "me time" to do it. but the wraps let me stay home with my kiddies and get a nice body in the process. if anybody told you the results you get from dancing, dieting, going to the gym etc... are permanent... there LYING!!.. you have to do some type of work to keep those results.....

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Nah

I don't do wight loss challenges, and I don't use wraps- I think they are a waste

mstricey
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:22 AM
What is the challenge? I did 1 wrap but couldn't really tell a difference.
pebbless
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:22 AM

ok great! thats you! :-)

KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Rather go to the gym and work out the results make take longer but they last longer and a wrap is not going to tone you the way working out will.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN