Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

it works! wraps for weight loss 90 day challenge!!!.. i want in!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I really want to try this 90 day challenge with these body wraps, I visited the site over and over and I think I may just join tonight. i was REALLY hoping one of you ladies would join with me lol!!!.. the stuff has been on the news here in my city so everyone knows about them, but i want to try it now:-)...anyone heard of them or willing to join with me????

by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Replies (51-60):
wahmx3
by Shelley on May. 30, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, we do get it!! watching what we eat, drinking water and exercise is the ONLY way to truly lose weight and have a healthier body. if you were a member of the group and spent some time here, you would definitely learn a lot. Healthy weight loss is long term weight loss and a happier body. Just think about what is in the wraps....it is actually quite scary....how many chemicals are you putting into your body to actually make one of these wraps work....cancer comes to mind.....

Quoting Itworksbysam:

Wow. You just don't get it. The product helps, it doesn't cheat your body in anyway and maybe a lot of women don't have time to go workout or cook their meals all of the time, everyone is different, they're not like you or others or have time for everything to have this so called perfect body.

Itworksbysam
by on May. 30, 2013 at 12:53 PM

There are no harmful chemicals in them, it's all natural and they are a healthy way to help, some people need the boost. But for you to take time to bash on someone and their beliefs is just ridiculous. Yes working out is healthy and recommended. I never ever said it was stupid or harmful. Eating healthy is also recommended even when working out and doing wraps, what's the difference if u do wraps or if you're taking a supplement because u think its helping u burn more calories? Instead of bashing someone, why don't you take time to focus on yourself, does it make u feel better to be so negative?

musicpisces
by Suzanne on May. 30, 2013 at 1:46 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL, my FAVORITE claim is "natural."  It is 100% meaningless.  Arsenic is natural.  Lead is natural.  I wouldn't choose to spread them on my body or consume them.  Natural is a completely unregulated claim.  Take a look at the unbiased research, NOT at the research done by "doctors" who are being PAID to research these products.  You'll find they're a lot less exciting than your company would have you believe.

We're not trying to be negative, but we ARE trying to dispell myths and focus on HEALTHY, PERMANENT weight loss, NOT gimmicky money-making schemes that make big promises.  Taking a supplement is just as bad.  We don't condone those here, either.

Quoting Itworksbysam:

There are no harmful chemicals in them, it's all natural and they are a healthy way to help, some people need the boost. But for you to take time to bash on someone and their beliefs is just ridiculous. Yes working out is healthy and recommended. I never ever said it was stupid or harmful. Eating healthy is also recommended even when working out and doing wraps, what's the difference if u do wraps or if you're taking a supplement because u think its helping u burn more calories? Instead of bashing someone, why don't you take time to focus on yourself, does it make u feel better to be so negative?

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

SkinnyWrapMom06
by on May. 30, 2013 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh my geez. I just joined CafeMom from an Ad on Facebook thinking to myself, "cool, another way to meet moms". I'm a first time mom, so I'm looking into different resources pertaining to moms. I thought :awsome they have different forums I can check out that pertain to my interests!" I click on the Healthy Weight Loss, scroll down to see the convos..."Oh look, another wrap enthusiast! Awesome!" I'm thinking, "this lady understands the importance of detoxification in a healthy lifestyle, she knows about the harm of putting artifical sweeteners, food dyes, and chemicals in the body and how that can hinder weight loss. Oh and she must want to tighten her skin, that must be why she wants to do the 90 day challenge". WHOA!!! As I'm scrolling all I see is negativity after negativity. You would think the lady asked if doing cocaine would be a good way to lose weight LOL. It's just a wrap people. The cream on the wrap is made from all natural ingredients, the ingredients are listed on the website and packaging, they aren't hiding anything. If she wants do use a wrap great, if you don't great. Gosh I feel sorry for Pebbles, no wonder she seemed defensive. And don't worry the wraps don't cause water loss, this was actually confirmed my the medical doctor they have as a consultant. The wraps remove toxins from fat cells which has an anti-inflamatory effect that reduces the size of  the fat cell which results in inch loss, not weight loss. Most people who state that they have done research into the company may not have actually looked at the properties of each of the ingredients to see how and why they actually DO work. A wrap is not a quick fix, its a jumpstart, a way to help motivate you to exercise to keep the inches off, and weight train to build lean muscle which in turn will burn calories. A wrap will not build lean muscle, good nutrion and exercise do, which is something the company promotes. They gives their customers access to a daily work out plan and a weekly meal plan. A wrap is simply a supplement. It provides the skin with nutrients much like a protien shake (which they offer) offers nutrients to the muscles. Shall we bash protein shakes as well? Be my guest. Last time I checked the skin was the largest organ of the body, our first defense against viruses, bacteria, and a whole slew of toxins floating around in the atmosphere. If we are living a healthy lifestyle why can't taking care of our skin be a part of that? Personally I tried a wrap, because after giving birth to my son my stomach sagged to my vag. I didn't want to have to tuck my skin in everytime I got dressed and wonder how long it would be like that. I was almost 200 lbs after giving birth and now I am 145 and yes the wraps did help me. I have wrapped 4 times and that cost me $59. I think it was worth it not having to shove my loose skin into my underwear and pull my pants up to my belly button. To each his own. I know there are many women out there that could care less about some sagging skin. More power to you, I'm just not one of those women. Pebbles, I enourage you to do the 90 day challenge (I'm sure you could use some positivity) . I am about to start mine mid-June actually. I would like to lose about 30 pounds total (probably not going to happen in 90 days, but I'm fine with that), and yes I will be exercising, AND using wraps, I will also be taking their herbal supplents (oh no the s word).  Anyway, here are my results from 4 wraps. I have lost 3 inches in my stomach and I can see my vag again lol.

musicpisces
by Suzanne on May. 30, 2013 at 2:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting SkinnyWrapMom06:

Oh my geez. I just joined CafeMom from an Ad on Facebook thinking to myself, "cool, another way to meet moms". I'm a first time mom, so I'm looking into different resources pertaining to moms. I thought :awsome they have different forums I can check out that pertain to my interests!" I click on the Healthy Weight Loss, scroll down to see the convos..."Oh look, another wrap enthusiast! Awesome!" I'm thinking, "this lady understands the importance of detoxification in a healthy lifestyle, she knows about the harm of putting artifical sweeteners, food dyes, and chemicals in the body and how that can hinder weight loss. Oh and she must want to tighten her skin, that must be why she wants to do the 90 day challenge". WHOA!!! As I'm scrolling all I see is negativity after negativity. If you look through other posts, you'll see that this is actually a quite supportive group.  We support HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS, and wraps do not fall into that category.  They are a temporary fix for a permanent issue.  You would think the lady asked if doing cocaine would be a good way to lose weight LOL. It's just a wrap people. The cream on the wrap is made from all natural ingredients, the ingredients are listed on the website and packaging, they aren't hiding anything. If she wants do use a wrap great, if you don't great. Gosh I feel sorry for Pebbles, no wonder she seemed defensive. And don't worry the wraps don't cause water loss, this was actually confirmed my the medical doctor they have as a consultant.You mean the one doctor that they've paid to say that?  Sounds promising.  Just like the doctors that give HCG injections and promote other exrtreme diets.  You can find a doctor to say anything for the right price.  Look at "Dr" Oz.  The wraps remove toxins from fat cells which has an anti-inflamatory effect that reduces the size of  the fat cell which results in inch loss, not weight loss. Most people who state that they have done research into the company may not have actually looked at the properties of each of the ingredients to see how and why they actually DO work. A wrap is not a quick fix, its a jumpstart, a way to help motivate you to exercise to keep the inches off, and weight train to build lean muscle which in turn will burn calories. A wrap will not build lean muscle, good nutrion and exercise do, which is something the company promotes. They gives their customers access to a daily work out plan and a weekly meal plan. A wrap is simply a supplement. It provides the skin with nutrients except that nutrients cannot be absorbed by the skin, if you take a physiology class much like a protien shake (which they offer) offers nutrients to the muscles. Shall we bash protein shakes as well? Be my guest. We're not big fans of shakes for weight loss, either. Last time I checked the skin was the largest organ of the body, our first defense against viruses, bacteria, and a whole slew of toxins floating around in the atmosphere. If we are living a healthy lifestyle why can't taking care of our skin be a part of that? Personally I tried a wrap, because after giving birth to my son my stomach sagged to my vag. I didn't want to have to tuck my skin in everytime I got dressed and wonder how long it would be like that. I was almost 200 lbs after giving birth and now I am 145 and yes the wraps did help me. I have wrapped 4 times and that cost me $59. I think it was worth it not having to shove my loose skin into my underwear and pull my pants up to my belly button. To each his own. I know there are many women out there that could care less about some sagging skin. More power to you, I'm just not one of those women. Pebbles, I enourage you to do the 90 day challenge (I'm sure you could use some positivity) . I am about to start mine mid-June actually. I would like to lose about 30 pounds total (probably not going to happen in 90 days, but I'm fine with that), and yes I will be exercising, AND using wraps, I will also be taking their herbal supplents (oh no the s word).  Anyway, here are my results from 4 wraps. I have lost 3 inches in my stomach and I can see my vag again lol.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

wahmx3
by Shelley on May. 30, 2013 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I love this! The other thing is that this is advertising....which is strictly not allowed in this group and almost every single group on Cafemom.  I realize you are a new member but you will quickly see that we are very supportive....please read through some of the other posts. I hope the wraps do what you hope they will do but there is no way that fat cells can be shrunk in a natural way with something such as wraps.

Quoting musicpisces:

Quoting SkinnyWrapMom06:

Oh my geez. I just joined CafeMom from an Ad on Facebook thinking to myself, "cool, another way to meet moms". I'm a first time mom, so I'm looking into different resources pertaining to moms. I thought :awsome they have different forums I can check out that pertain to my interests!" I click on the Healthy Weight Loss, scroll down to see the convos..."Oh look, another wrap enthusiast! Awesome!" I'm thinking, "this lady understands the importance of detoxification in a healthy lifestyle, she knows about the harm of putting artifical sweeteners, food dyes, and chemicals in the body and how that can hinder weight loss. Oh and she must want to tighten her skin, that must be why she wants to do the 90 day challenge". WHOA!!! As I'm scrolling all I see is negativity after negativity. If you look through other posts, you'll see that this is actually a quite supportive group.  We support HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS, and wraps do not fall into that category.  They are a temporary fix for a permanent issue.  You would think the lady asked if doing cocaine would be a good way to lose weight LOL. It's just a wrap people. The cream on the wrap is made from all natural ingredients, the ingredients are listed on the website and packaging, they aren't hiding anything. If she wants do use a wrap great, if you don't great. Gosh I feel sorry for Pebbles, no wonder she seemed defensive. And don't worry the wraps don't cause water loss, this was actually confirmed my the medical doctor they have as a consultant.You mean the one doctor that they've paid to say that?  Sounds promising.  Just like the doctors that give HCG injections and promote other exrtreme diets.  You can find a doctor to say anything for the right price.  Look at "Dr" Oz.  The wraps remove toxins from fat cells which has an anti-inflamatory effect that reduces the size of  the fat cell which results in inch loss, not weight loss. Most people who state that they have done research into the company may not have actually looked at the properties of each of the ingredients to see how and why they actually DO work. A wrap is not a quick fix, its a jumpstart, a way to help motivate you to exercise to keep the inches off, and weight train to build lean muscle which in turn will burn calories. A wrap will not build lean muscle, good nutrion and exercise do, which is something the company promotes. They gives their customers access to a daily work out plan and a weekly meal plan. A wrap is simply a supplement. It provides the skin with nutrients except that nutrients cannot be absorbed by the skin, if you take a physiology class much like a protien shake (which they offer) offers nutrients to the muscles. Shall we bash protein shakes as well? Be my guest. We're not big fans of shakes for weight loss, either. Last time I checked the skin was the largest organ of the body, our first defense against viruses, bacteria, and a whole slew of toxins floating around in the atmosphere. If we are living a healthy lifestyle why can't taking care of our skin be a part of that? Personally I tried a wrap, because after giving birth to my son my stomach sagged to my vag. I didn't want to have to tuck my skin in everytime I got dressed and wonder how long it would be like that. I was almost 200 lbs after giving birth and now I am 145 and yes the wraps did help me. I have wrapped 4 times and that cost me $59. I think it was worth it not having to shove my loose skin into my underwear and pull my pants up to my belly button. To each his own. I know there are many women out there that could care less about some sagging skin. More power to you, I'm just not one of those women. Pebbles, I enourage you to do the 90 day challenge (I'm sure you could use some positivity) . I am about to start mine mid-June actually. I would like to lose about 30 pounds total (probably not going to happen in 90 days, but I'm fine with that), and yes I will be exercising, AND using wraps, I will also be taking their herbal supplents (oh no the s word).  Anyway, here are my results from 4 wraps. I have lost 3 inches in my stomach and I can see my vag again lol.

kaycersmom
by Member on May. 30, 2013 at 10:42 PM
So they're like those sweat body suites but just for your stomach? All the homemade ones sound dangerous can't you die rubbing certain things on your skin and seran wrapping it?
Sewsofun
by Member on Jun. 2, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Fat cells hold toxins to protect your body from the onslaught .. and if the wraps were able to help remove the toxins from your fat then that would work .. but I'm not convinced they actually do that. If they could somehow prove that the wraps actually pull the toxins out, therefore helping you not just ridding you of water weight, I would try them.
ASPENOPS
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:39 PM
3 moms liked this

These are my special body wraps and I will sell them to you cheap!

You get 500 feet! in one wrap so you can use it as many times as you need.  It is loaded with anti-oxidants and vitamins (I know this because I chop up a bunch of my super-sized multi-vitamins I get from Sam's Club and rub them all over the tape, then roll it back up again).

As an added bonus its also a hair remover!  Yes, wrap yourself up....wrap the fat good and tight and let my super anti-oxidant-vita complex infuse the fat.  When you pull (rip) it off, the hair comes with it! 

PM me for details...I'm going to be independently wealthy soon on your dime.

LeahBennelong
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:49 AM

I think you don't need to try this there are so much other ways to lose weight, wraping your body parts may hurts you. You just need to change your diet avoid carbohydrates and have a healthy diet including nutritions and proteins. 

aged care homes gold coast

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)