Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

The closer you are to a healthy BMI....

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 3:10 PM
  • 18 Replies

The harder it is to lose weight....any ladies here 140 and under trying to lose up to 20IBS? any advice? success stories?

Thx!

Currently 138.8 trying to get to 125.0

by on May. 19, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aprilsalcro
by on May. 19, 2013 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this
It wasn't hard for me. Have you mixed up your workouts and how is your eating habits.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazedMomof2
by on May. 19, 2013 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this
132 and thinking I want to be 125. It's hard for me to get under 130. I know it's all food though. I'm working on it.
Noni2319
by Chrissy on May. 19, 2013 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm not there yet. But try changing it up a bit. Try a different workout.
RoyalT26
by on May. 19, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Quoting aprilsalcro:

It wasn't hard for me. Have you mixed up your workouts and how is your eating habits.

Thanks, I started a few months ago at 145, im losing but very slowly. last August I was 126, which I usually maintain give or take two IBS, but I slacked w my workouts this winter, im losing but way to slow....its warm again cant hide behind warm clothes. LOL

RoyalT26
by on May. 19, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Quoting CrazedMomof2:

132 and thinking I want to be 125. It's hard for me to get under 130. I know it's all food though. I'm working on it.

I would be happy at 130 right about now...eight IBS seems like a little...but not when u want to fit into ur sexy clothes LOL ...thx

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 19, 2013 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Keep at it mama!

roxysmommy
by on May. 19, 2013 at 6:58 PM

I'm 134 and would like to be 125, the weight is just coming off super super slow :( 

musicpisces
by Suzanne on May. 19, 2013 at 7:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not there yet, but I know A LOT of women struggle as they get close to their goal weight.  Those last 10-20 lbs are the hardest to shed.  You're not alone!  Cleaning up your diet and working out (strength training your whole body and a variety of cardio) will help you get there in time  Make sure you don't cut your calories TOO much, or your body will switch from burning fat to burning protein (muscle and organ) and slow your metabolism to preserve calories.  If you'd like, we can calculate your BMR (the minimum number of calories you require each day) and give you a calorie range to eat within to see the best (and healthiest) results.  We'll just need your height, weight (in the post), age, how much you work out, and whether or not you're breastfeeding.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

RoyalT26
by on May. 19, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Quoting roxysmommy:

I'm 134 and would like to be 125, the weight is just coming off super super slow :( 

Yep for me too....but at least its staying off right:} ! Its just super frustrating

roxysmommy
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Right! As long as it stays off, I'm fine, lol! Keep it up and you'll be there in no time!

Quoting RoyalT26:

Quoting roxysmommy:

Yep for me too....but at least its staying off right:} ! Its just super frustrating

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN