Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Ok So

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 2:14 AM
  • 1 Replies

I started changing my eating habbits but still find myself starving at night. I have started working out and suppose to be hitting the gym soon. I find myself a little motivated but not as much as I would like. In reality i love my body I just have a few things I want to fix and tighten up. Also I know I need to start drinking more water but find myself drinking juice and soda. Ugh I just want to get healthy. I wanna quick smoking but am finding that hard to do also. I just need someone to help with a kick in the butt lol

by on May. 20, 2013 at 2:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
musicpisces
by Suzanne on May. 20, 2013 at 2:41 AM

You can do this!  Save a few calories for the end of the day if you like- I know many mamas do that!

Now that said, what's more important, your excuses or your goals?  How do you feel when you do something that goes against your goals?  Probably not good!  How do you feel when you tough it out and do a workout you didn't feel like doing?  Are you proud?  Celebrate every little success, rather than dwelling on where you're not doing as well.  Focusing on the positive will help keep you on track.

Don't you wish you'd started this a year ago, really doing it?  Won't you be saying that a year from now?  GET MOVING, woman!  THROW AWAY the juice and soda.  Smoke one last cigarette and break and smash whatever's left, vowing not to buy more.  Buy a water bottle you really like and keep refilling it.  Keep it with you at all times.  I literally carry mine in my purse.  It's with me when I go to the grovery store, in the car, on the couch, for my workouts, while I cook dinner.  Took a sip just now! (and then refilled!  LOL)

Think about how you'll feel as you age if you can choose a healthy life now.  Imagine your 70 year old self, your 80 year old self. 

WHY do you want to be healthier?  What makes you say you want to do it?  Have you ever written it all out?  That can be really helpful.  Write out all of your excuses (see above!), and then next to them, how you will REALISTICALLY beat every single one.  YOU CAN DO IT.  YOU DESERVE TO BE FIT AND HEALTHY!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)