Bad things that have happened to me since losing weight.
I have lost 42lbs since January 26th, 2013...
1. Clothes that I have saved since high school are beginning to fit me again.
2. Back pain can no longer be used as an excuse for why I don't want to be on top when DTD.
3. I have lost 4 inches in my boobs, resulting in new bras.
4. I am hurting the economy by not visiting fast food restaurants anymore.
5. Number 5 again, by using less soap because there is less body to cover.
6. Compliments throw me off because I'm not used to them.
7. I can't stop checking myself out in the mirror.
8. I actually enjoy going to the gym..when a few months ago I dreaded it.
9. Number 8 again, I feel guilty when I don't go to the gym.
10. Overexposer of sunlight because I would rather be outside than watching TV.
What are some bad things that have happened to you since losing weight?