Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Dental work.

Posted by on May. 21, 2013 at 12:30 AM
  • 4 Replies
Help! I had a molar pulled yesterday afternoon, after years of issues after a botched root canal. I also somehow have a small chip on one of the molars on the opposite side. What are some soft, but healthy things to eat?! I can't eat on the left at all, and the right is just annoying if hard food gets stuck. It's not really big enough to fix, but just big enough to annoy me.

I can only eat so many boiled eggs, lol.
by on May. 21, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
JustGina
by on May. 21, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Smoothies, yogurts, oatmeal, fish, rice, mashed potatoes (sweet potatoes perhaps), soups. I work for oral surgeons, we have a full food list of stuff. These tend to be on the healthier side though. Hope your feeling much better real soon!
usmcwifey11
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Thanks! When I had my wisdom teeth pulled 4 years ago I really didn't care what I ate, so I ate crap food. Now I do. I don't really like yogurt and smoothies are hard for me to drink without a straw, but everything else looks great!

Quoting JustGina:

Smoothies, yogurts, oatmeal, fish, rice, mashed potatoes (sweet potatoes perhaps), soups. I work for oral surgeons, we have a full food list of stuff. These tend to be on the healthier side though. Hope your feeling much better real soon!
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 21, 2013 at 5:37 AM

Yep, the first comment about covered it!  Good luck and hugs!

usmcwifey11
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Thank you!!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Yep, the first comment about covered it!  Good luck and hugs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)