Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

When was the last time your treated yourself?

Posted by on May. 22, 2013 at 12:31 PM
  • 16 Replies

I just got back from Target where I bought a new sports bra and yoga pants!!

Woohoo. I am so used to working out in old shorts or sweats and tshirts, that I wanted to indulge a little and buy actual 'workout' gear..haha I consider it my treat.

When was the last time you treated yourself to something? It doesn't have to be fitness related, just a little treat.  

by on May. 22, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aprilsalcro
by on May. 22, 2013 at 1:13 PM
I bought three new pairs of shorts last week
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on May. 22, 2013 at 1:17 PM

I bought new socks when I bought new trail shoes, and I am LOVING them!  I want to buy 10 more pairs!  LOL

I'm looking forward to a pedicure that DH bought for me for Mother's Day- I haven't had one in years.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

KimTaylor76
by on May. 22, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Um... I bought myself a hula hoop and some craft stuff ive been wanting yesterday lol. Not much but i still felta little spoiled.
hiba84
by Member on May. 22, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Yesterday! I was shopping for a bra and treated myself with a gorgeous lace lingerie size SMALL! WOHOO for going below my initial target weight. I never wore small size before :)
TheBookSiren
by Bronze Member on May. 22, 2013 at 2:38 PM
2 moms liked this
I did a Pinterest homemade Spa Day last week or the week before. Made some body scrub, hair mask, and all sorts of things and had a Spa Morning, I even tried out a new way to do my makeup and nails. It felt great! My skin and hair were super smooth.
Other than that if I go out to treat myself I end up buying books and holing up for a few days to read lol
Bodywrapguru
by on May. 22, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Two nights ago I gave myself a facial at home.  I used one of the products from my home business, which didn't make DH happy since I try not to make a habit of using my inventory on myself! lol  Anyway, I told him I deserved it being home with two boys all day!  I just wish I had the time to go to the spa for a day... Someday when the boys are older hopefully...

Frogy
by on May. 22, 2013 at 2:41 PM

I got a nice massage on Monday with my cousin.  I wasn't expecitng it.  James booked us both a one hour massage.  I actually have one scheduled for this evening so I get two this week.  However the one tonight will be rough.  I am going in for a deep tissue massage. My muscles hurt!

Frogy
by on May. 22, 2013 at 2:44 PM

I sooo need a facial.  What stuff did you use? What is your home business?  I also sale Avon in addition to my full time job.  I buy stuff and treat myself to facials regularly.  Well not as much as I would like (weekly) but at least 2 times a month. And you do deserve it.  Your a woman and we all need it regardless of what we do or where we do it! Being a STAHM is more work then I would want to do...I can send you sample if it will help you not tip into your inventory!

Quoting Bodywrapguru:

Two nights ago I gave myself a facial at home.  I used one of the products from my home business, which didn't make DH happy since I try not to make a habit of using my inventory on myself! lol  Anyway, I told him I deserved it being home with two boys all day!  I just wish I had the time to go to the spa for a day... Someday when the boys are older hopefully...

shooting photo

Frogy
by on May. 22, 2013 at 2:47 PM

I just bought a hoola hoop it is 2lbs.  Is your weighted?  I love mine!

Quoting KimTaylor76:

Um... I bought myself a hula hoop and some craft stuff ive been wanting yesterday lol. Not much but i still felta little spoiled.

shooting photo

KimTaylor76
by on May. 22, 2013 at 4:22 PM
I didnt even know you could buy weighted ones lol no its just a kids one i got to try, i cant do it anymore though lol i cant even keep it up!

Quoting Frogy:

I just bought a hoola hoop it is 2lbs.  Is your weighted?  I love mine!

Quoting KimTaylor76:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN