Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

fitness center rant

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:30 AM
  • 6 Replies
so my mom put me on her paperwork to use the fitness.center at her work, free to me. it is open 24/7 but it is barely ever staffed. they dont have their staffed hours posted and I have to drop off paper work to.them while they are staffed. the paper work.is due today and I cant seem to.find out when they are staffed! I can't even get in while they arent staffed as I dont have the magnetic key thing yet. I cant get that until I turn in this paper. I am so freaking frustrated right now. its been two weeks of me playing this freaking guessing game!
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
musicpisces
by Suzanne on May. 24, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Ug, that would be so frustrating!  Can you call and hopefully get through to someone?

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

colins_mom
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:37 AM
I left a voicemail. right now I am sitting in the parking lot.... I checked at 8 and 9 and I.am going to.check again at 10. I sent my mom a text message telling her to call me when they are staffed (she has a paper that says when they are staffed)

Quoting musicpisces:

Ug, that would be so frustrating!  Can you call and hopefully get through to someone?

Silvertears1275
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Is there someone your mom can call since it is through her work?  I agree... that's very frustrating!

colins_mom
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:49 AM
she just called me, they should be he 9-4 today.... its almost 10...

Quoting Silvertears1275:

Is there someone your mom can call since it is through her work?  I agree... that's very frustrating!

Stefanie83
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:02 PM

that sounds so annoying! they should at least be lenient on the due date if they aren't even going to be there when they're supposed to be. =(

rhiannonaisling
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Sorry. That would be annoying and frustrating. Hope you get it taken care of.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)