Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My body is hating me right now

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:02 PM
  • 3 Replies

Today is Day 2 with no soda and i have shocked myself by actualy not giving in to wanting it. This is a big accomplishment for me because usally i can never go a day without soda. Once i have got the whole soda thing down and haven't had it for 2-3weeks any suggestions as to what i should take out of my diet next?

I have a question though when i started to lose weight i weighed in at 184 even. How often do you ladies weigh yourselves?

by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Idntreallycare
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:08 PM

for those who weigh themselves (some strictly go by how the clothes feel and measurements with a ruler) I would say once a week is good, preferably in the morning before eating. 

After getting rid of the soda and upping your water intake, I would say work on eating less junk food in general. For a lot of dieters, occasional junk food is ok as long as you clean up the majority of your diet. 

bbyblueAK
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:15 PM

I drank close to 6  bottles today normally i drink about 2 a day. I keep saying im gonna do this or im gonna do that and never stick to it. so im going to try little by little instead of all at once like i have done in the past

Quoting Idntreallycare:

for those who weigh themselves (some strictly go by how the clothes feel and measurements with a ruler) I would say once a week is good, preferably in the morning before eating. 

After getting rid of the soda and upping your water intake, I would say work on eating less junk food in general. For a lot of dieters, occasional junk food is ok as long as you clean up the majority of your diet. 

Idntreallycare
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree that little changes are better than an overnight diet overhaul. I too fall into the grand plan area... the ones that work for a few days and then, well... "oh, I can have that cookie, and that one... that one too" 

Little changes are typically easier to stick with, IMO

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)