Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Single mother on her journey to get her sexy back!!!!

Posted by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:55 AM
  • 3 Replies
Hello Moms, My name is Deborah Santos I am originally from puerto rico,but lives in Florida since 2007. I have one boy name Shaquille and he is my world. For a long time I dedica myself to be a great mother and make a good living for me and my son,since my ex husband abandoned us when he was 6months. In all my suffering and struggles I gain tons of weight. I am 5'1 and was weighti 235 lbs, yes i was huge for my height. I decided to change my life and become more healtjy and active and began my joirney to a better me and a better lifestyle. Its been hars but its woryhy to gain back your power. I can play more with my son and be active for him whule i reach my goals ofloving the reflev on the mirror. I have gone from one diet to anither, hours of eexercising per week. And i find a passion to working out. Im not perfect,but i know im better than i wax yesterday. I always trying to find new ways to reach my goa to be in the best shape i ever haf by my 30th birthday and i feel im so close to it! I am so excited about the latest products i add to my healtjy routine and i am seeing great results. I am using a special wraps,with naturls ingredients and im positive to said i be im my best shape by Augis 17 which is my birthday and goal date. I would say not to give up and find ways to reach your goals, no matter what it is... if ypu has any question about what im doing just ask me. I am always happy to share my story with other women, becaus iknow out ther is always ssomeone thst is in the same situation as i was...as i am...Good luck in your journeys! Lets get healthy! :)

Who's in a healthy journey?
What are your goals?
What are your biggest challenges?
What are you doing to get there?
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
natbaj
by on May. 25, 2013 at 1:16 AM

Hey!!

First off, let me be the first to congratulate you on your determination to achieving your goals!! You're half way there!!!

I'm a mom of a beautiful 9yr old daughter :) She is my pride and joy!

I am an online health and fitness coach, yoga instructor for adults and children and a personal trainer. So, if you need any help or any tips, I would be glad to help :)

You can friend me on facebook too if you want http://www.facebook.com/natasha.bajadatheuma

Hope to hear from you soon and KEEP ROCKIN IT!!!

newlife2013
by on May. 25, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Congratulations, I wish you much luck, hope to begin my own path to good health soon, my mind is not there, pls keep us updated.
amonkeymom
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Welcome to the group Deborah!  Congrats on your weight loss.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)