Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Single mother on her journey to get her sexy back!!!!

Posted by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:55 AM
  • 3 Replies
Hello Moms, My name is Deborah Santos I am originally from puerto rico,but lives in Florida since 2007. I have one boy name Shaquille and he is my world. For a long time I dedica myself to be a great mother and make a good living for me and my son,since my ex husband abandoned us when he was 6months. In all my suffering and struggles I gain tons of weight. I am 5'1 and was weighti 235 lbs, yes i was huge for my height. I decided to change my life and become more healtjy and active and began my joirney to a better me and a better lifestyle. Its been hars but its woryhy to gain back your power. I can play more with my son and be active for him whule i reach my goals ofloving the reflev on the mirror. I have gone from one diet to anither, hours of eexercising per week. And i find a passion to working out. Im not perfect,but i know im better than i wax yesterday. I always trying to find new ways to reach my goa to be in the best shape i ever haf by my 30th birthday and i feel im so close to it! I am so excited about the latest products i add to my healtjy routine and i am seeing great results. I am using a special wraps,with naturls ingredients and im positive to said i be im my best shape by Augis 17 which is my birthday and goal date. I would say not to give up and find ways to reach your goals, no matter what it is... if ypu has any question about what im doing just ask me. I am always happy to share my story with other women, becaus iknow out ther is always ssomeone thst is in the same situation as i was...as i am...Good luck in your journeys! Lets get healthy! :)

Who's in a healthy journey?
What are your goals?
What are your biggest challenges?
What are you doing to get there?
by on May. 25, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
natbaj
by on May. 25, 2013 at 1:16 AM

Hey!!

First off, let me be the first to congratulate you on your determination to achieving your goals!! You're half way there!!!

I'm a mom of a beautiful 9yr old daughter :) She is my pride and joy!

I am an online health and fitness coach, yoga instructor for adults and children and a personal trainer. So, if you need any help or any tips, I would be glad to help :)

You can friend me on facebook too if you want http://www.facebook.com/natasha.bajadatheuma

Hope to hear from you soon and KEEP ROCKIN IT!!!

newlife2013
by on May. 25, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Congratulations, I wish you much luck, hope to begin my own path to good health soon, my mind is not there, pls keep us updated.
amonkeymom
by on May. 25, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Welcome to the group Deborah!  Congrats on your weight loss.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN