Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Do you make a weekly or monthly work out schedule?

Posted by on May. 25, 2013 at 1:49 PM
  • 14 Replies

If so, what does yours look like?

by on May. 25, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pattya925
by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Some weeks I do.  My shifts are always changing at work so I need to be flexible.  I try to find a balance between cardio and weights... If I can fit a yoga, pilates, or stretch class in there then that's a bonus.  Things will be easier soon as I'll have 4 days off... though the days will change each week.

Other weeks, I kinda fly by the seat of my pants and just do whatever appeals that day.  

ame85
by Amber on May. 25, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Yes.  I follow the Insanity workout schedule, so I record it on Google Calendar.  It helps keep me on track, though it made me realize I focus too heavily on cardio.  

Silvertears1275
by on May. 25, 2013 at 5:17 PM

I do, sort of.  I always go to the rec center on Tues and Thurs, and I run either Saturday or Sunday - depending on what else is going on that weekend.  I try to keep Mondays as rest days because my husband is off work, and I intend to workout Wed & Fri, but I never actually plan anything and tend to just be a bum instead =/

aprilsalcro
by on May. 25, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Yes I do workout videos and they have calendars.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhiannonaisling
by on May. 25, 2013 at 5:38 PM

I don't because we go to the gym three days a week. Mon, Wed, and Fri or Sat depending on my schedule and the kids' schedule (right now because I am still recovering from an injury we are only going one to two days a week right now). We do weights and then swimming every time.

rockinmomto2
by on May. 25, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Sort of. I have a general schedule that I like to keep (Monday and Friday is Body Combat, Tuesday and Thursday are Zumba, plus alternating upper and lower body weight training), but I don't always get to it.

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2013 at 7:52 PM

not really- I just go to the zumba studio 5-6 days a week and always try to make the piyo and pilates classes

musicpisces
by Suzanne on May. 25, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Normally, I don't, but right now, I'm marathon training, so I wrote out my own schedule after looking at several training plans.  My schedule is wacky, but generally, each week is wacky the same way, so I generally tend to do the same thing from one week to the next (except that I'm increasing my mileage this summer).

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

CrazedMomof2
by on May. 26, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Kinda sorta. I'm doing an instanity/pump hybrid right now and I work in running.
miller060905
by on May. 26, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Well yes.... My friend and I have become a little obsessed with 30 day challenges (like the squat and crunch ones people were doing) so each 30 days we make a new one of our own, following those same schedules just different workouts. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN