Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Fitness assessment results

Posted by on May. 25, 2013 at 2:18 PM
  • 8 Replies

So I had my fitness assessment today and here are the results:

Measurements:

Weight: 172.2 (I gained those pounds back I lost due to stress eating :( getting back on it though)

Thigh: 24 inches

Chest: 46 inches

Arm: 13 inches

Waist: 39 inches

Hips: 41 inches

Calf: 16 inches

Total body fat: 34.6 but rounded up to 35 

Also did sit and reach test and I reached 14. Normal is 19 but because I'm a FAS baby my bones aren't really that flexible so I need to work on that. Also did bench presses. I did 40, norm was 17. I knew I would do good on that simply because I have more upper body strength then lower and the fact that my son weighs 50 pounds so carrying him from time to time is good,

Based on this I have about 24 pounds to lose to put me at about 135-148. My goal is 130 though. So the goal as of now is to work out 20 mins per session 3 times a week. I'll probably end up doing an hour though.

I have a lot of work to do but I know I can do it if I stay focused and motivated.

by on May. 25, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Idntreallycare
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 2:41 PM

at least you have a plan of attack now and know where you stand. I want a fitness assessment, I do have my measurements at least.

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 8:01 PM

BUMP!

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2013 at 10:18 PM
The norm for bench pressing is 17??
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2013 at 10:18 PM
As in 17#??
SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 1:04 AM

According to him for females in my age range it is. What he did was have me lay back on a bench and then lift the bar up and down at breast level with no weights on it. I thought 17 was a low number as well but who knows?

Quoting MamaJessx3:

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2013 at 1:46 AM
I would definitely think so. Was it a 45# bar or smaller? I could easily do 45# a lot! If it was a female bar (30-35#) I could probably get more than 100 reps.

Quoting SexyDiva19:

According to him for females in my age range it is. What he did was have me lay back on a bench and then lift the bar up and down at breast level with no weights on it. I thought 17 was a low number as well but who knows?

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Erica_Smerica
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 2:53 AM

Woot woot! You're on the right track =)

wahmx3
by Shelley on May. 27, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Great to have a fitness test done so you know where you are where you need to go. Write down your goals and keep track so you are focused.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)