Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Bikini Bootcamp Challenge Day 28: Forget the Past and Look to the Future! ~ BONUS DAY

Posted by on May. 28, 2013 at 8:11 AM
  • 67 Replies

*BONUS DAY*
One member who replies to this post will be chosen at random to WIN a CafeMom Water Bottle!

Welcome to Day 28 of the Bikini Bootcamp Challenge!

BELEIVING you will succeed in your weight loss journey is half the battle!
What better way to show confidence in yourself and your progress than to lose your safety net.
By safety net, I mean the clothes that are now roomier. The clothes that hang a little looser.
We all have them in our closets. "Just in case" we gain weight again. "Just in case" we don't succeed.

As you lose the weight, don't give yourself an excuse to slip back into bad habits. Don't use too-large clothing as a crutch in case you gain the weight back.

Go through your closets and drawers and get rid of anything that is too big for you right now.

Donate them to a womens shelter, local charity or church.
Sell them online or have a garage/yard sale.

Make room for the new clothes that you will need to buy at the end of your journey!

Do you have 'just in case' clothes?

If so, why are you still hanging on to clothes that are too big?

I know this is a major step, but  you can do it. I challenge you to throw out/donate one article of clothing that fit you comfortably at the beginning of this bootcamp and is now roomier/looser on you. It can be anything...a pair of underwear, a bra, a t-shirt, yoga pants, anything that no longer fits. You have invested in yourself, now believe in yourself and lose the safety net!

**Once you have completed your cardio for the day, click here for the Day 28 Cardio Log, Reminders & Motivation.

** Don't forget to update your food journal.

** Remember to fit in an extra 10 - 30 minutes of walking in addition to your daily cardio/workout.

** Drink at least 64 oz of water today!

at the beach One member who signs up for our Bikini Bootcamp Challenge and replies to 25 of the 30 daily activities will be chosen at random to WIN a $50 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Join Me for the Bikini Bootcamp Challenge!! Win a $50 gift card and bonus prizes, too!

The Giveaway Rules:
The Bikini Bootcamp Challenge Giveaway starts 5/1/13 at 10am (ET) and ends 5/30/2013 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.

Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning. One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Water Bottle.

The random drawing shall occur on or about 6/7/13. No Purchase Necessary. Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on May. 28, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillucky8
by Bronze Member on May. 28, 2013 at 8:26 AM
I actually dont have the just in case clothes, i have the will they ever fit again prekid clothes thay im slowly parting with as i realize they will never fit again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
randomosityblog
by on May. 28, 2013 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Did that this week! And it felt amazing!

5forjulie
by on May. 28, 2013 at 8:45 AM

No I don't have clothes like that 

No I don't hang onto clothes like that either 

MeridaMomma4
by Member on May. 28, 2013 at 8:54 AM
I am going through our clothes this week as it will be yard sale weekend on the 6th
earthangel1967
by on May. 28, 2013 at 8:54 AM

I dont have just in case clothes, as soon as I get too small for them, they are gone.

YVONNE

jenniferlee_12
by on May. 28, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I do have just in case clothes, but mostly because I am too lazy to go through them and get rid of them.

sexydiva4279
by on May. 28, 2013 at 9:00 AM
I just got rid of my clothes that are to big.
CrazedMomof2
by on May. 28, 2013 at 9:04 AM
I don't have any kyat in case clothes. I give them away when they are too big.
Paigesmommy78
by on May. 28, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Not something I hung on to
jamminmomma
by Member on May. 28, 2013 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I have gotten rid of so many of my clothes that I never want to wear again I  havae some I want to wear again such as jeans that are a size or two too small that I hope to be in by winter hoping that they will be too big and I can get rid of them as well.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)