Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

B's Journey to Arm Candy :)

Posted by on May. 28, 2013 at 11:54 PM
  • 9 Replies

Mobile Photo

So June 28th is my boyfriend's class reunion. And he informed me that if he goes he wants me to go too.. exactly 31 days to get ready. I know it may not seem like I have a lot to lose. But I want to tone up and lose a little bit more.

So far I have went from 143 lbs to 136 lbs. And I have lost 9.4" total from my body.

I am starting back up with 30DS. And the 30 day AB challenge with the squat challenge with it. I know crazy insane? Heck why not! Plus the walking I can get in at work. I think I can do it!!

I did day one of the AB challenge with day one of squat challenge. Tomorrow I will get started with 30DS. Thinking of getting Jillian's kick boxing DVD too just to mix things up.

I am excited! I will post progress pictures after 14 days. :) Plus pictures from reunion night. (Who wouldn't want to go to their 30 yr class reunion with a hot girlfriend?) Lol

See ya soon!
by on May. 28, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
musicpisces
by Suzanne on May. 29, 2013 at 12:03 AM
You can do it!!! Luckily that's enough time that you'll likely see a difference from where you are if you're good with the food and stick with the workouts. Get some, mama!!
a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Did my AB and squat challenge this am. Started back with MFP.

It was a bad day. Got some not so promising news about my house. But once the kids are in bed. I am doing 30DS. And baking cookies to celebrate my one year quit date Saturday!!

Tomorrow is a new day! At least I get to see the Dr tomorrow and figure out my pain :)
a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 8, 2013 at 10:11 AM
I know I havent been keeping up this every day. I have been slacking. Keeping good with the eating. But makes it hard when my stove is now sitting in the middle of my kitchen while I pump water out of my crawl space/basement. Been eating lots of salads. Lol.

Not really sure if we are going to my SO's class reunion or not. But I know that even if I don't slim down a bunch he will still be proud to have me next to him. **always has been proud of me and what I have done with my body**

Now to get this dang cyst pain to go away. :(
a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Yesterday after work was awesome. Even tho I was mad at the boyfriend. (Ended up being a misscommunication. Better put. He forgot.) Lol. Any who. I walked out my frustration. I have to redo it and actually measure. But I am figuring it ended up being about 3.5 to maybe 4 miles. Hills and pot holes included. Stopped at a friends to get ice for my water. Bs with her for a while. Then had to walk another 6.5 blocks to get home. I am feeling it today! But its good.

I guess slow and steady is better than rapid. So I am happy with the way things are looking.

a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I am down 10 lbs now! I am at 133! Super excited. I know I may not be able to make it to 130 by Friday. But I am getting closer to it!!!!!!

Someone will be having arm candy for sure this weekend!!!
LalasMommy1125
by Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:41 PM

woohoo

imacafemomer
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Pics?
a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Not just yet. I am still at work. And woke up late this am to take any before work. Lol.

Quoting imacafemomer:

Pics?

a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:58 PM

I have been slacking on what I should be doing. But I have been able to maintain at 134 lbs. So -9 from what I started at in January. My new goal is to get to 127 by March 29 (my son's 6th bday). 127 is what my pre-pregnancy weight was when I got pregnant with DS.

So new focus and dedication. A good thing too is that I have been smoke free since June 2012. I CAN DO THIS!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN