Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

fitbit UPDATE

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:58 PM
  • 34 Replies

does anyone have one? do yu like it? does it help you lose weight? what do you like anout it? im debating on a sewing machine or fitbit but i cant make up my mind.

SO I did ge the fitbit one! and Im really excited to start using it. if ayone would like to add me on there his ismy profile. http://www.fitbit.com/user/25TC8G Sry I cant make it cliky
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
musicpisces
by Suzanne on May. 29, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I really liked mine when I had it.  I had the Ultra then the One.  My best advice- buy a leash if you get one!  My One fell off the first time I wore it running.  I was so bummed!!

Do a search in the group for FitBit.  You'll see a ton of posts about them!  Lots of pros and cons and honest feedback.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Frogy
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 2:12 PM

what is a fitbit?

SnapIt
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 2:16 PM
I just got one
Have it on right now
Been wearing it for 4 days now
Interesting

Im tracking my sleep
I cant figure out how that works but im a restless sleeper as i thought i was

Tracked me being restless around 12 times last night
I actually am liking it
SnapIt
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Didnt know they had a group

On to go find it

Thanks

Quoting musicpisces:

I really liked mine when I had it.  I had the Ultra then the One.  My best advice- buy a leash if you get one!  My One fell off the first time I wore it running.  I was so bummed!!

Do a search in the group for FitBit.  You'll see a ton of posts about them!  Lots of pros and cons and honest feedback.

Hanab818
by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Fitness tracker.

Quoting Frogy:

what is a fitbit?

SnapIt
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Its like a tracking device of your physical movements during the day
You load an app on your phone, ipad or laptop and it will Bluetooth a download of your activity

Pretty cool
Im also tracking my sleep pattern on it

Quoting Frogy:

what is a fitbit?

Hanab818
by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:19 PM
I'm debating between the flex and one. With the fit bit one can I wear it in my bra and it be accurate?

Quoting musicpisces:

musicpisces
by Suzanne on May. 29, 2013 at 2:22 PM

No, I mean do a search within this group (at the top, on the right, there's a box that says, "search group".

Quoting SnapIt:

On to go find it

Thanks

Quoting musicpisces:

Suzanne

musicpisces
by Suzanne on May. 29, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Yes, it'll be accurate there.  I liked being able to see the screen throughout the day without looking like a weirdo looking in my shirt all day!  LOL  I'm not overly familiar with the Flex.

Quoting Hanab818:

I'm debating between the flex and one. With the fit bit one can I wear it in my bra and it be accurate?

Quoting musicpisces:

Suzanne

SnapIt
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Lol

I went to look for a group and realized that is what you meant
So i sat reading posts about it

Lol
Thanks!!

Quoting musicpisces:

No, I mean do a search within this group (at the top, on the right, there's a box that says, "search group".

Quoting SnapIt:

On to go find it

Thanks

Quoting musicpisces:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)