Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

goals!

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 7:30 AM
  • 23 Replies
2 moms liked this
Did you reach your goal this month? If not how close did you get to it...on the first I weighed in at 135. My goal was to loose 5ibs. Today I weighed in at 132. I didn't reach my goal but I am happy with this number since I had a rough week or 2 in may. I started to cut out a lot of carbs since thats my weekness and so far im feeling pretty good. Hoping for a better june! Good luck everyone!
by on May. 31, 2013 at 7:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sumtermom3
by on May. 31, 2013 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this
My goal was to be under 190 and this morning I was 191. I knew I was pushing for it but wanted to try anyway! Next goal is under 180 by July 1.
mommy9518
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:10 AM
That's a big goal but good for you. I don't like to set mine to high bc I don't want to be disappointed if I don't reach it.....my end goal is atleast 120 and at this point it just seems unreachable. What type of diet are you following and do you exercise?

Quoting sumtermom3:

My goal was to be under 190 and this morning I was 191. I knew I was pushing for it but wanted to try anyway! Next goal is under 180 by July 1.
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 9:13 AM

my goal was to hit 179 by the last day of May...

As of yesterday I was 180,  I've been 180/ 180.5 for almost 2 weeks-I had hoped it would drop after the 3 hours of zumba on Wednesday but oh well... I'll hit it soon- I have to!

I can be proud that I did the 3 hours though so there is that ;)

mommymonkey
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:39 AM
My goal weight is between 185-190. I'm fluctuating between 191-196 and can't seem to get down. My plan for may was to lose 5 lbs and I only lost 2. It's been a difficult month.
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Quoting sumtermom3:

Wow- 12 lbs in a month is a pretty hefty goal!

I make mine about 5 lbs at a time and with no real time frame- or I end up pissed!  *I only went for 179 by end of May because I started May at 184 (I think it was)

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Quoting mommymonkey:

My goal weight is between 185-190. I'm fluctuating between 191-196 and can't seem to get down. My plan for may was to lose 5 lbs and I only lost 2. It's been a difficult month.

You'll get there, just keep doing the good stuff ;)

have you changed your work outs or anything? That might help

mommymonkey
by on May. 31, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Quoting charlotsomtimes:

I've increased my reps and added a bit more physical activity. But I'm eating different due to weather change. It just gets harder to lose the closer I get to my goal.

I claim to be honest, and I am. I never said you'd like me for my opinions...

sumtermom3
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:53 AM
I have to set my goal high or I allow myself to slack. I know I'll at least be close to it.
mandaboo99
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Weight goal yes :) And my Summertime goal (fitness but not weight related) Is to walk on my hands across the room...workin on it :)

tabby1979
by on May. 31, 2013 at 2:04 PM

nope..only lost 2lbs this month...i wanted to lose at least 4-5lbs. i did 3 weeks of p90x this month and it didnt help at all and this week started a water drinking challenge for the summer...hopefully it helps...otherwise its my pcos being stubborn and i'm just screwed. I also had the goal of doing my jogging but due to pain it hasnt happened.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)