Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Loosing weight lb by lb on Jenny Craig

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:32 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hi my name is Ashley. I have always struggled with weight. Always. I started Jenny two years ago and went from 204 to 165. Now Im back up to 180...bummer. I started Jenny again this Wednesday, and my goal weight is 145. I will up date with every weeks weigh in. Wish me luck!

1 week- 180lbs on May 28, 2013

2 week-173lbs on June 4, 2013 Really excited about this weigh in! I did alot better then I thought!

3 week-170.2 on June 11, 2013 Not as much of a weight loss as  I had hoped for. Im keeping it up though!

4 week- 171.2 on June 17, 2013 Gained a lb bummer

5 week-169.4 on June 25, 2013 lost 2.6 lbs and picked up on strength training and cardio!

6 week-169.4 on July 2, 2013 maintained my weight. Which is ok because I also started that day. Still doing strength training and cardio. I'm looking into cross-fit now. I have heard really good things about this program.

I don't even know what week Im on. Last weight in was on 09/09/2013- I am down to 161.2 lbs.

Well It is 12/19/2013 and I am back up to 166.4. Seriously depressed about this. I have gaine about 11lbs since I quite excersizing and eating right. My husband and I are seperated at this time, so I think that has a lot to do with it. When I saw the scale this morning I about flipped. NO way am I going back to what I worked so hard for. New goal weight 145lbs

My goal-163 By the end of this week. 

pregnancy calendar
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JOEJULA
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:13 PM

BUMP

ASPENOPS
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Hey there! Congrats on your successes!

That diet is all pre made food right? Are you working out at all? If all you're doing is eating their meals, you will always yoyo.

To drop weight and stay there....you need to follow a balanced nutrition and workout plan. There are NO secrets here.

If I were you, I'd dump Jennie, start eating clean food from your local grocer, and start working out.

Melanie (About me)

Defy Ordinary!

ballerina18
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow. It looks like you are doing great and working hard towards your goals.

If there is one thing I've learned it is that there is no quick fix. Healthy weight loss really is a pound by pound process. No matter how insignificant it might seem that 1 lbs of weight loss is a big deal. Keep up the great work!

By the way, I thought I'd add that you don't need to weight yourself every week. If you are eating clean and breaking a sweat those good numbers will eventually show up on the scale. =) Personally, I weight myself every ~2 weeks.

jteffs
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I always wondered about Jenny Craig...is it a dollar a pound? Or something like that? I always saw commercials but didn't get it. Just curious!

JOEJULA
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:59 AM

To join Jenny I  pay around 130 dollars a week for the food. It has worked well for me. I went from 240lbs to 170 lbs the first time I joined. Then I went off of it for about 2 years and gained 10lbs back. Once I loose the weight I can maintain it. It is just loosing it that is hard. I have started doing strength training three times a week and cardio and abs every other day. I also walk a mile almost every night. Im hoping with all this I can get toned and in shape.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)