Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

New and looking for support!

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:24 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hello! I'm brand new to this site, but not to trying to lose weight!!! I struggle so much with motivation, and would love an accountability partner to check in with daily. A little bit about me.... I'm a mom of 2 (2.5 yo and 9 mo old). I'm a teacher on summer break right now. I have pcos and insulin resistance. I'm 5'2 and currently weigh 194.5. My goal is around 140.

If we have things in common or you would just like someone to work together with, please send me a message!
Dawn
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sweattoshine
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:15 PM

I won't be a good accountability partner because my kiddos keep me so busy my schedule is ALWAYS subject to change, but I would love to welcome you! I rarely post anything (just not my thing), but I follow the conversations regularly to see what's going on, and I can tell you there are some really sweet ladies here and there is a TON of support if that's what you need.

Feel free to PM me if you need direct motivation. Would love to encourage you! I am a former teacher, so I totally get where you're coming from:).

jbgrah19
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:46 PM

i am new here too and working towards fitness goals like everyone else.  feel free to add me, i am always around and happy to offer motivation and support!  :) 

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Welcome to the group, Dawn!  Good luck with achieving your goals!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Welcome to the group!
asaffell
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Welcome to the group!!

dab52776
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 6:10 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm trying to figure out the best way to navigate this site and use it for support.... Any suggestions?
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 13, 2013 at 6:34 AM

Welcome to the group Dawn!

randomosityblog
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Welcome. :) I'm not a very good partner - I'm pretty mean - but there are LOTS of ladies here that are great at motivating. I'm sure you'll find the perfect one. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)