Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

How did you lose the baby pouch.

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:50 AM
  • 56 Replies
I need some advice on how I can lose my baby pouch. It's really annoying because it looks like I have 2 stomachs. Lol I know I need to tighten it but I don't know how or where to start.
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Is it fat or skin?  Fat, all you can do is lose fat and wait until it goes from there.  You can't target from where you lose your fat.

Skin... there's nothing you can do but wait and hope it gets better with time :)

Sorry, sucky answers!  ;)

priincessz
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:00 AM
It's a little bit of both. I'm not fat and my skin is somewhat loose. When I put pants on it looks like a muffin top lol.

Quoting Stefanie83:

Is it fat or skin?  Fat, all you can do is lose fat and wait until it goes from there.  You can't target from where you lose your fat.

Skin... there's nothing you can do but wait and hope it gets better with time :)

Sorry, sucky answers!  ;)

Dreamly
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:02 AM

I have the same problem but mine is fat. I have two tummies and it sucks ass. I cannot wait for it to get smaller, but Ive been told it never goes completely away without a tummy tuck

Ptitchou
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Have you ensured you don't have diastisis recti? You'll want to properly fix that before doing normal abdominal exercise
ProudMommy51006
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Do you have a pic? I'm not sure how to give advice without seeing what we're talking about
priincessz
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:06 AM
How can I find out if that's what I have?

Quoting Ptitchou:

Have you ensured you don't have diastisis recti? You'll want to properly fix that before doing normal abdominal exercise
mom_of_twingirl
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:06 AM
i am wondering the same thing.
l0nely
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:08 AM
I want to know as well..
Ptitchou
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:08 AM
2 moms liked this
http://inspiredrd.com/2012/06/dear-diastasis-recti-im-so-over-you.html

Quoting priincessz:

How can I find out if that's what I have?

Quoting Ptitchou:

Mistygirl
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:09 AM

For fat, I cleaned up my diet and started doing crossfit, no other kind of exercise was working to get rid of it. I would do a lot of core exercises to help that. Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)