Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you eat for lunch?

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:28 PM
  • 13 Replies
Trying to get an idea of what is considered a filling and healthy lunch besides a salad, I've been trying different things like a salmon wrap, yogurts to watch my weight. What do you enjoy?
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
foistela
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:57 PM

I mostly eat salads for lunch or I get a Subway 6" turkey sandwich and take the top of the sandwich off to cut down on carbs.

audmom1218
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Usually leftovers from the night before or a spinach salad with feta, chicken and pomegranate seeds, a bag of carrots with hummus or tzazitiki, and an orange, apple or kiwi.
justinnaimee
by Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:17 PM
I like letuce wraps or leftovers or quesadillas with chickenand veggies.
CrazedMomof2
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Today I had a Tuna/Spinach wrap and some pretzels. 

haileys_mommy06
by Jenn on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Leftovers usually. But today I had a lettuce wrap.

rockinmomto2
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Today I had some low sodium bacon and hummus with baby carrots. 

jen2112
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Well today I had a delicious chicken salad :-) But usually I have things like yogurt and granola. Or an orange and half of a ham sandwich. It depends on how hungry I am. I would suggest going to: http://www.livestrong.com/article/25484-list-lunch-foods/ This website has some helpful hints on healthy foods and ways to lose stomach fat. :-) Hope I helped!!
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jun. 14, 2013 at 5:47 PM

I made this DELICIOUS masala dal for dinner last night, and had leftovers today.  I do A LOT of leftovers for lunches.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

rfhsure
by Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 6:00 PM

I love tuna wraps, but theyre not good to eat every day. So I usually sandwiches, yogurt, fruits and veggies. today I cheated and had 3 potstickers and a yogurt lol. but that actually probably wasnt enough calories honestly. Im in a wierd spot because I have to worry more about eating enough than too much.

imperfect511
by Amie on Jun. 14, 2013 at 7:24 PM

I eat salads and veggie wraps most days. Some days I have sandwiches (we make our bread at home) or bean soft tacos. We dont eat animal products so I dont include meat or dairy in my meals. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)