Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I see we have some new members who are part of the 100+ club!  I know we have other members who are trying to lose significant amounts of weight, so I wanted to start a thread for those looking for motivation and for those who wanted to ask questions of those who have lost large amounts of weight.  Please feel free to post below, and include as much as you can/like about your journey (friendly reminder- NO advertising) and what's been working for you.  (Feel free to join in if you've lost close to that amount!)

treadmilljumping ropedumbbellskiing

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Replies (11-14):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:33 AM

Love this post!!!

thatgirlNH
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Here is a bump! I'd love to see other stories and etc. since this is where I hope to be one day!

jesusfreak769
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 4:28 AM

THANKS FOR THESE STORIES I NEEDED TO HEAR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missg8
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 6:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for your post, just what I needed.

When I began my journey I was wearing a size 4x pants. In January I joined this group and have had the most success in the shortest time. I went from a 3x pants to a 2x very comfortable. I don't weigh myself but hat to give and through away clothes. The size and comfort is different. My next goal is a 1x. The last  months I have ran into some doors, then realized that CM is were I needed to return.

Thank you ladies for your motavating posts. I feel so inspired I am crying. you rock

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)