Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I went the the gym but I want to go again

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:24 PM
  • 5 Replies

I went to the gym this morning. I did cardio then left. I feel like I didn't get enough in today, should I go back? Or would that be pushing it?

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:25 PM
What did you do exactly and for how long?
imacafemomer
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:28 PM

well let me start off by saying this is my second day at the gym. Previously I had been working out at home. I feel like I got way more done at the gym than I ever would have at home.

I did 20 minutes on the eliptical (The regular one) then 10 min on one that has bigger strides and higher steps, if that makes sense. Then I did 13 min running on the treadmill. Then I went around the nautilis machines and did arms. Normally when I work out I feel a good burn for a little while after the work out and even with as much as I feel like I did today, I don't feel that burn. I feel like I should go back. I live on the 3rd floor though, so I do need to be able to climb the stairs when I am done working out

Quoting MamaJessx3:

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I think it sounds like you did enough. Exercise is suppose to give you more energy, maybe that's what u feel

Quoting imacafemomer:

well let me start off by saying this is my second day at the gym. Previously I had been working out at home. I feel like I got way more done at the gym than I ever would have at home.

I did 20 minutes on the eliptical (The regular one) then 10 min on one that has bigger strides and higher steps, if that makes sense. Then I did 13 min running on the treadmill. Then I went around the nautilis machines and did arms. Normally when I work out I feel a good burn for a little while after the work out and even with as much as I feel like I did today, I don't feel that burn. I feel like I should go back. I live on the 3rd floor though, so I do need to be able to climb the stairs when I am done working out

Quoting MamaJessx3:

imacafemomer
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:35 PM

lol I have TONS of energy right now. I have a desk job and I am so antsy!!

Quoting MamaJessx3:

I think it sounds like you did enough. Exercise is suppose to give you more energy, maybe that's what u feel

Quoting imacafemomer:

Quoting MamaJessx3:

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Sounds like you are energized from your workout, which is a GOOD thing!  DH complains that I have TOO MUCH energy sometimes!  LOL  Try to go for a walk when you can, and get up and move when you can!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN