Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Getting out my "next size down" wardrobe

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:34 PM
  • 6 Replies

Sorry for so many posts tonight.  I'm winding down after my workout before bed

Although the scale is stuck, my sz 12 pants are getting much looser so I grabbed my bin of "someday" clothes and started trying some on.  My question is I have a couple pair of gauchos (realy loose fitting "capri" type short pants).  

In style or not?  I think they look goofy so I think I'm going to donate them, but are they gonna make a comback? 

by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
p608319chef
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:38 PM

girl gauchos are super comfortable.Don't wait for style to come back make your own!! ;)

Dreamly
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Idk anything about style but good job on next size down :). I don't have any clothing after I reach pre preganncy weight for the next size down so I will have to buy, boo. I say boo because I really don't like shopping for clothing for myself hehe

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay!

I think the gauchos depend on the exact syle of them.  I haven't worn them in a long time, but I still love capris sometimes.

And in the future, you have a 5 post maximum.  We're cutting you off. 

wink

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 10:42 AM

wooohoooo!!!!!!!!! I think the baggy-ish capris are still in style?  my coworker wore some yesterday and I told her I loved her outfit.  but I suck at fashion lol

audmom1218
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Thanks ladies! Problem is I'm short so I walk a fine line between trendy and high waters! If they hit at the wrong spot on my leg it makes my calve look chunky. (I'm actually proud of my muscular calves!
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 10:50 AM

lol I have the same problem with capris. they have to be pretty short or it just looks like my pants are 2 inches too short lol

Quoting audmom1218:

Thanks ladies! Problem is I'm short so I walk a fine line between trendy and high waters! If they hit at the wrong spot on my leg it makes my calve look chunky. (I'm actually proud of my muscular calves!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)