Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Awesome day!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 11:55 PM
  • 11 Replies
Over 21k steps on my fitbit

2-3 hours of walking and sweating my butt off at Disney

Crossfit WOD (3 rounds - 6 squat jumps, 200m run, 9 hand release push ups, 200m farmers carry with 70#) in 12 mins flat

2 back to back tabata abs post WOD

4.5 mile run at a 10:23 pace.

And to top it all off my dad got released from the hospital today after a scare last week that landed him in the ICU.

It was a GREAT day!!!

What was your workout?
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mckinneymom918
by Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Ran 2.5mi at 11:48/mi

Ran after 3 kids!
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 12:49 AM

holy moly! That's quite a day :)

my workout today was a 45 min pilates class.  *I did do 3 hours of zumba yesterday though - so I figured I rest from that today ;)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:42 AM

Fantastic news all around mama!

she-ra2000
by Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Nothing,I've fallen off the wagon and I can't get up,lol. I took a break after my surgery, but it's been 3 wks today. It;s been hot and rainy(no excuse) and I just haven't done anything but go to work,etc. I think I'll go walking after I take my son to art camp, plus it's actually cool outside this morning. Pray for me please, cause I have got to get these pounds off, atleast 20 before the fall weather hits, late aug/early sept. ttyl

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Woo hoo!  I'm glad you had a great day!

Yesterday there was no workout (I'd planned to swim, but as you know, I have some family stuff that has suddenly come up), but I am planning head out on my long run for the week this morning (come on, coffee, kick in!!).

ETA: And yes, I have changed my route!  There are a couple of gas stations, a McDonalds, and a Starbucks!  =)

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

MamaJessx3
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 9:27 AM
;)

Quoting musicpisces:

Woo hoo!  I'm glad you had a great day!

Yesterday there was no workout (I'd planned to swim, but as you know, I have some family stuff that has suddenly come up), but I am planning head out on my long run for the week this morning (come on, coffee, kick in!!).

ETA: And yes, I have changed my route!  There are a couple of gas stations, a McDonalds, and a Starbucks!  =)

randomosityblog
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Woo hoo!

mamaof3forlife
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Wow! Quite a workout :). I did Body Combat in the morning, and d9 l1 30ds, wk1 d2 c25k in the afternoon
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 1:03 PM

:D  Glad to hear your dad got out of the hospital too!  I'm psyching myself up for a great workout in about an hour ;)

MomofHDFandNWF
OK -- what is up with this white stuff AGAIN!?!? How the heck are we suppose to have an Easter egg hunt outside in 2 days with this snow?
Today at 10:53 AM
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:30 PM

A 5K walk/run with DS in the jogging stroller - a little under 40 minutes....

45 minutes of strength training and light weights after....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)