Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

double chin/ fat on neck...

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 1:36 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
Does anyone have anything that can help with this area. this area really bothers me. I cant stand layin down around ppl bc I think its all they see.
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:53 PM

As you lose the weight, it'll go away.  Let me show you what I used to deal with- I used to joke that each morning I'd have to go count my chins.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

mama0106
by Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:51 PM
OMG u look amazing I always see u on here and I never seen ur before pic till now and let me say I was amazed whatever u r doing keep it up u r AMAZINGšŸŽ‰

Quoting musicpisces:

As you lose the weight, it'll go away.  Let me show you what I used to deal with- I used to joke that each morning I'd have to go count my chins.

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Thanks!  I'm still going, but I have a journal with the details of my journey if you're curious (click here).  It's been slow but steady, and it's taken a lot of hard work, but it's absolutely worth it!

Quoting mama0106:

OMG u look amazing I always see u on here and I never seen ur before pic till now and let me say I was amazed whatever u r doing keep it up u r AMAZINGšŸŽ‰

Quoting musicpisces:

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

roxysmommy
by Sarah on Jun. 21, 2013 at 9:59 PM
2 moms liked this

It comes with weight loss :) You'll get there!!!

CrazedMomof2
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Just time. It will come with weightloss!!
iamcafemom83
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 2:10 PM
As I lost weight, my chin was actually the first thing I noticed to whittle down. Keep going, it will melt!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)