Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Just how naked do YOU get?

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:09 AM
  • 16 Replies

So I am in the locker room of my gym this past weekend putting my stuff away when a seniors aerobics class must have ended because before you know it, those ladies were stripped bare with towels in hand on the way to the showers..lol

They had absolutely no qualms about getting naked and hitting the shower all while continuing to chat.

I thought it was awesome that they weren't in the least bit concerned about being naked in front of strangers.

Other than these women, I have see other women in the locker room in various degrees of undress. Some remain completely covered and others walk around naked as the day they were born.

Personally, I change in a stall but have been known to walk out in a towel.

How naked do you get in the locker room? Do the women at your gym walk around naked in the locker room.

by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RheaF
by Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:11 AM

I change in the stall. Most of the locker rooms I have been in, the old ladies have no problems getting naked in front of everyone. I guess when you get that age, you have no issues with your body. One woman told me(not that I asked!) that she is just happy to be alive, she is proud of what her body has brought her through and that it is still kicking. She loves herself and because of that she can go naked anywhere,lol.

Nicki1995
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:22 AM
I don't go to the gym. I do all my exercises at home. I have no problem being naked in front of other women though. Lol
mandaboo99
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I change in a stall when I go to hot yoga.

imacafemomer
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I always seem to end up at the gym during the senior water aerobics class and when I am in the locker room changing so are they. I have had conversations with these women either entirely naked or with their bathing suit half down letting their ladies breath lol. I got used to it lol but it seems the older they are, the more comfortable they are being naked in the locker room.

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I would never get naked in a locker room

I'll shower at HOME thanks...

thatgirlNH
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 1:22 PM

I am an always changes in a stall girl.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 24, 2013 at 1:29 PM

I will change in the locker room down to my undies but I never get stark naked there.

I do agree that the older women, at least in my gym, have no body issues and do change in front of God and everyone there. 

crwspringer
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 1:33 PM
I go all the way bc I shower there too, but try to cover with a towel at least till I get bra and undies on.
On a side note, there is a group if about 8 Asian old ladies that use the steam room a lot. They get completely naked except for flip flops and go in there. Nothing on at all. I think enough people complained about it bc now they wear swim suits
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krystaldawn_21
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 5:08 PM

I change in the stall or shower. I have seen some girls walk around the locker in their bras and panties but never fully nude. I go to the college's gym with my SO. Maybe if I was thinner I would walk in my panties and bra too but for now I think I will stick with the stall or shower.

buffalove23
by Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 5:17 PM
I go down to my undies, I could never do naked lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN