Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Just wanted to share my progress! ***Added Photos!**

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:44 AM
  • 14 Replies
4 moms liked this

Hi Ladies,

I decided to jump on the scale this morning (something I've been avoiding) and I just wanted to share my good news =)

I've lost 10.5 lbs since May 17th and a total loss of 16.5 lbs from the highest I've ever weighed!

This morning the scale said 141.5 lbs! I've been maintaining a steady weight of 155lbs for the past few years, clocking in at 158lbs at my heaviest. I always have been so stuck getting myself motivated!

I'm so thrilled and it is mostly thanks to my local yoga studio in town! Last month (May 15th) I signed up for unlimited classes for the summer with my local yoga studio. They offer all different kinds of yoga classes, zumba, and aerobic classes. I've been working out 4-5 times a week plus doing extra cardio on the side either at my gym or outside with my dd. I've also been really good (for the most part) about eating healthy and watching my portion sizes. I was starting to think I was sliding back into my bad habits (attended a wedding where I drank alcohol, I've been getting a white mocha coffee these past few days...ect) so that is why I'm so happy with my results!

Now I just need to start keeping track of my measurements! I can definitely see a difference in the mirror..

OH! OHHHHH.... ANNNNNNNNNNNDDDD.....I've been noticing a HUGE difference in my jeans too! A few months back I bought two pairs of jeans (one size 10 and another size 7/8). Yesterday I noticed the size 10 was 2-3inches too big and the 7/8 size is just barely too big at the waist!

HOORAY FOR HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS! =)

I decided to take a photo today. I found this first starting weight photo I took about 1 year ago. I was 158lbs in this first photo. The next one was just taken today =)

I should have rolled up my shorts in the second photo. I HATED my thighs before and they are starting to look so much better now =)

by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ptitchou
by Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:59 AM
Yay! Way to go!
twnkedee
by Tia on Jun. 25, 2013 at 5:57 AM

That's great!!

she-ra2000
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Wonderful!!I haven't seen those szs. in about 5 yrs :( . But I will see sz 11/12 or 9/10 again. :)

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 8:17 AM

good job!

iamcafemom83
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Awesome!! I love yoga!! Congrats on your losses:)
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Yay! Way to go!
N_maricle
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Awesome!

jteffs
by Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:35 AM

That's amazing!!!! Keep it up!

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Yaaaaaayyyyyy!!  Great job, mama!!  Keep it up!  =)

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

mamaof3forlife
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Congrats!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)