Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Anyone wanna be my fitness buddy?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 1:41 AM
  • 1 Replies

I'm looking for a friend to help me stay motivated..... i joined an app/website called Myfitnesspal.com. A little bit about me, I'm a Former Military spouse (still the spouse but he's not in the military anymore) and a stay at home mom....and i have gained 100 lbs since my husband and i got together 7.5 years ago, and I'm sick of it!!!! but i need someone to help keep me accountable and motivated (other than my Marine husband, who doesn't know how to be my kind of motivational, he mostly just pulls out the drill instructor persona) i also found this great work out site http://shrinkingjeans.net/ that im gonna try out and see how it goes...... any way if your interested in joining my fitness pal look me up... my user name is jmpark08

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 1:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ASPENOPS
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 1:51 AM
Hi!

I think it is awesome that you are on your way to a healthier you!

As far as motivation.....you are the only one that can truly do that. Look inside yourself.....find that girl that weighed 100lbs less and make a date to meet her for coffee in 5 months. All you need is a taste of success.....it's infectious and will begin to mold your attitude.

Melanie (About me)

Defy Ordinary!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)