Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Let's get fit together!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 8:08 AM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am getting started on my summer goals next week.  I need to lose about 6 more lbs to my goal weight!  I just ordered the new beachbody workout, Focus T25.  I am so excited because it looks like something I can definitely commit to because it is only 25 minutes long!  It is supposed to be intense, but I am hoping to get really good results!  Maybe I will lose this belly fat that never seems to go away.  :)

I would love to have some accountability partners to workout with.  Message me on here if you are interested!!  We can help motivate each other to get to our fitness goals.

You can do whatever workout you like and we can post on a private group (maybe on Facebook) and share our progess and results!  Who is in, I really want to get started working towards my goals!! :)

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 8:08 AM
    Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Replies (1-4):
    ebnyflower
    by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Hey my beachbody coach, a former cafemom goer, has a great support system! Plus she's waiting for her arrival of Focus T25 too, and there are about 3 other people starting the program so you'll have people to talk to.

My Coach is Stacey Connelly, just tell her that Amber Cummings sent you. You wont regret it!

Fabiouslyfit
    by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:58 PM
    I would LOVE to help you out! I'm on fb more

www.facebook.com/fabulouslyfitmoms
    Dreamly
    by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:02 PM

I'm in!! I'm going to be doing Jillian Michaels work outs for now though.

Lmariani
    by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Great I would love for you to join my accountability group on Facebook!  You can add me as a friend and I will connect you to the group.  My facebook profile is www.facebook.com/lizamariani

The accountability groups really work, and it helped me too.  I know you will love it there, there are a lot of great ladies like you motivating each other to get to our goals.  

I look forward to connecting with you on FB!

Liza

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)