Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Fallin' and can't get up

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:20 AM
  • 4 Replies
Hi, I haven't been here in a while. I am a mom of six and wife. I am falling backwards. In January I got real serious with my dieting. I worked harder and better than I ever have. I don't do scales so I have no numbers, but clothes size went down. I felt better, my biggest cridict even noticed. I gave her a hard time for her compliment though. I was doing really well until, (I feel like a bomb explored), I became ill, then hurt my knee, it seemed whenever I exercised in the morning the baby downstairs would begin to cry. All this from March to now. I am in a slump. A VERY BIG SLUMP! I am still recovering with my knee and I use to exercised very early in the morning to avoid the "Mommy I need...," That happens as soon as I they wakeup. Now I am to distracted by the afternoon and to tired by 6pm. We sleep at 8:30pm, hubby leaves at 5am and son starts his day at 5:30 kids are up and going by 6am. We stay like that until about 6pm. I am eating very badly and am disgusted with failing, I was doing so good. Anyway, gonna begin again today. Thank you for reading just needed to vent.
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
OliviasMommy611
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:22 AM
2 moms liked this
What about long walks with your kids?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:22 PM
2 moms liked this

Life happens, but you can always get back with the program!

do you count calories?  You can at least do that and maybe find some work outs on youtube or something that you can do with your knee issue until it's healed.

Take it one day at a time and don't let anything stop you :)

azn_ladie82
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Exactly what I was going to say :-)

Quoting charlotsomtimes:

do you count calories?  You can at least do that and maybe find some work outs on youtube or something that you can do with your knee issue until it's healed.

missg8
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 6:13 AM
Quoting charlotsomtimes:

No I stopped counting calories, I need too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN