Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

8 pounds down in a month... can you tell?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 4:48 PM
  • 13 Replies

Poll

Question: Can you tell?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 24

View Results

So I started personal trainning a month ago, and it has been going really well. I actually lost 8 pounds in a month and so far haven't had any weight gain. 

I pretty much eat healthier and train twice a week for an hour, plus trying to walk on the treadmill or around town 20 minutes a day. I've had people at work tell me they an see it in my face and by body is starting to like pull in.. but i just don't see it really. I guess cause it's me,  I have to look at myself every day so I just won't notice as soon as everyone else.. What do you guys think...

Starting out: Weight 255lbs

NOW: 248lbs

FACE THEN:

FACE NOW:

by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
akmaldo
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I can tell! You'll see the difference more if you put the pics side by side! :D 

akmaldo
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Oh and ignore that 'no' in the poll, that was me! Sorry :( 

Mrs.Sparkle
by Sparkle on Jun. 27, 2013 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this
You are very pretty!!!!!! Yes I can see a small difference. Give it time and keep it up because one day you will look in the mirror and see a huge difference.
muzzyh
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this
I can totally tell! And you are as cute as a button.
ballerina18
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 7:33 PM

I can see it!

Great job! Keep up the awesome work. Don't worry if you feel like you can't see the weight loss right away. Sometimes I think I lose weight from the non-obvious places first before I see a difference elsewhere.

haileys_mommy06
by Jenn on Jun. 27, 2013 at 8:16 PM

I can see more of a difference in your belly area than your face, but it could be because of the angle of the pics.

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:09 AM

Great job!  I was 269 lbs when I started, and it took me a good 20-25 lbs to actually SEE the difference in myself.  Be patient- you'll start seeing it soon!  =)

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Quoting musicpisces:

Great job!  I was 269 lbs when I started, and it took me a good 20-25 lbs to actually SEE the difference in myself.  Be patient- you'll start seeing it soon!  =)

Same here- I started at 239 and didn't SEE it myself until I got closer to 200.  Keep up the good work - you are off to a great start :)

randomosityblog
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I think 8 pounds on a 250 pound frame is hard to see the difference - I'm speaking from experience as I just got down to 250 this week.

Give it some more time, keep taking pics, and you will see a huge difference very soon.

CLEKate
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Your angles are totally different on the shots, so I cannot tell if there is an actual difference or if it's just the angles.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN