Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i will be needing some help!!

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:55 AM
  • 5 Replies

ok, so.. so far in this pregnancy i gained so much weight some is baby weight and some is weight i gained cuz im 2 lazy to workout since walking and gettin up is a workout for me.. b4 baby i was the average 135lbs college student and now im a whopping 180 :( i'm hoping to get on a stricked diet once he is here and i was just wondering what are good diets out there thanks

kierra! 

pregnancy week by week
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:03 AM
I track food and calories on myfitnesspal. I'm not a fan of strict diets, but reasonable calorie deficits for weight loss :)
turkeygirl004
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:22 AM

thank you! 

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Don't go with any "strict" diets. Eat good food and within the right calorie range and start working out.

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:46 PM
I eat clean, which is something we promote a lot in this group. It's something you could actually start doing now- eating clean is 100% safe while pregnant (and breastfeeding if you choose to do so). It's helped me lose over 100 lbs. I have a journal with the basics, but I'm away from my computer so I can't link it! It's in a few threads though. Do a search in the group for clean eating, and you should be able to find it. Or you can Google it. Clean Eating magazine is a great resource, and any book by Tosca Reno can help, but I think the best one to start with is The Eat Clean Diet: Recharged.
Ultimately, you'll need to work out, too. Walking counts! But get moving! You need to get your heart rate up and eventually add in some strength training, otherwise your body will be very loose when you lose the weight. Strength training and eating clean (and drinking entry of water) can really help your skin to back to normal as you lose the weight.
Mom2five87
by Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:12 PM

This!

Quoting Stefanie83:

I track food and calories on myfitnesspal. I'm not a fan of strict diets, but reasonable calorie deficits for weight loss :)

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)