Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Ace

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:08 PM
  • 3 Replies
I know this is a healthy weight loss page and taking diet pills aren't healthy. I'm not taking these pills but have heard a lot about them. Anyone take ace or know anyone who has? What were the results?
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cad1972
by Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:13 PM

My bf started taking it and for her she said it worked for the first 2 weeks then she started feeling like it wasnt working... Like for appetite suppressant etc... She said she only lost 1 lb! She also sent me a pic of it and I looked it up and is has silica in it and that is the stuff in those packets in new shoes and purses to absorb moisture. Dr Oz said never take anything with silica in it... Do lots of research online.

Good Luck! 

laura_haa
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Damm
cad1972
by Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Have you thought about that Garcinia Cambogia? It was on Dr Oz I read mixed reviews on it, I was going ot try it but you have to make sure and get from a good store make sure it is 50% of garcinia cambogia and no silica.

I wanted to take someting to get me jump started but I just decided to do it on my own and try to change my lifestyle and habits... 

I've lost 24lb so far... started at 240 today weighed at 216. It has taken 3-4months and there have been some set backs but I am not giving up and I am not beating myself up if I have a bad day or have a splurge. I just get back on track instead of the old excuse oh well I blew it so it's ok to just keep blowing it... 

We are trying to get preggers and Dr says I really need to get some weight off so that is a huge motivation!

Good Luck!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN